**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need alliance

Need a war focused alliance add me on line - Bearbollinger
r889v0iv7tbq.png

Comments

• NYY2728NYY2728 Posts: 27
    What’s up are you still looking for an alliance. PM me in line nyy2728 or Clan HQ NYY 27-28.
  • HomicideHomicide Posts: 71
    We are looking for map 5x5 expert tier players hit me up line i.d michaelspringer
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    We are a 5x5 ally rank in400's AQ gold 1 war let's talk dfresh81 in game and on line
  • BiznessBizness Posts: 26
    uadglglebvaa.jpg

If your still looking hit me on Line, bizness79
  • Vwp1962Vwp1962 Posts: 39
    HMU vwp1962, line and in game
  • Hey, are you still looking? My line id is briannawales. if you wanna talk. I'm the officer of a 4.7 mil ally. We got one spot open. My profile picture is Venom on line.
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93
    Line I'd is mcocsadal.... hit me up if still looking