**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion to awaken (generic gem)

Which champion to awaken (generic gem) 36 votes

Blade
52%
Raganatormum_m2vg2782buffajrmydnightShatteredShinyMew2CodornasvinniegainzKenshioThecrusher_9756Danny_Mmx1991Next2HellJokepoolBruinsfan8510JNuclearHobbyhmnKDSuperFlash10 19 votes
Scarlet witch
36%
danielmathAnurag1606SirTodd_83KyleMRobby199696chev327foxSaint_of_Killerscx23433DizzyThunder5715Winner66615DareDvlDanFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 13 votes
Iceman
2%
EightyCarry 1 vote
Magik
8%
buttersEB54shadow_lurker22 3 votes
Mephisto
0%
Hyperion
0%

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade for awesome regeneration
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    Blade
    blade
    especially if you have Gr , you need that danger sense for lots of places , event quest bosses this month , sentinels in Aq , annoying opponents in Aw
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Blade
    Ur dumb if u don't do Blade. They're nerfing him by not tagging people as villains.....but current game content is owned by him.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Scarlet witch
    Well I seem to be the odd duck out on this one but Blade does not need a dupe as much as people say (the main reason pro players want to dupe him so bad is not for his regen... they do mostly for prestige/PI/rating reasons). I think people who are not top player read or see top players wanting to dupe him so they just assume that it must be becasue he needs it or because they want his sig ability... but that is almost always not the case from my research (it is mostly just a prestige thing for top AQ alliance ranking.

I would pick Scarlet Witch, Magik, or Mephisto depending on what you want them for or what your current roster is lacking (SW for offense... Magik for Offense or Defense, and Mephisto for Defense or Questing).

Scarlet Witch is like Star Lord in terms of a champ who REALLY needs to be awakened (and she needs a decent sig level too... try to get at least 40 or so sig levels to start if you can).

That all being said Blade is worth a Skill Gem if you want his regen... but honestly his regen is a pain (you almost always take more chip dmg trying to heal then you gain and it takes away from your power so it ruins your SPECIAL rhythm). Generic Awakening Gems are really rare so use them on champs that absolutely need to be awakened to be good (in this case it si Scarlet Witch who will benefit the most... so i personally would chose her).

Just my 2 cents.... honestly feel like a generic on Blade (who is God Tier without being awakened) is a waste of a generic.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Wait for AA if you don’t have him. None of the ones listed seem worth a generic
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Depends. I would go for Blade, but SW is amazing. If you have a lot of signature stones for her, then go SW. If not then Blade.