**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured items returned

Look Kabam. you got nothing but complaints last time you did this, and simply expanding the selection doesn't help the fact that the items are overpriced just 3 or 4 purchases in. forget the fact, that if you buy 20 of the 5* shard sets, it's 6,000 units, which is $2,000. what you should have done, is that the price resets with each rotation. you would guaranteed get people buying at least 3 or 4 of the 5* shards every reset. which means more units bought from your store. I guess it's just something for you to chew on, as I foresee a landslide of complaints about this coming back...
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• NightcrawlerNightcrawler Posts: 19
    lol in reality that’s 9 Odins vaults .... 900 dollars for 20 sig levels on a champ 😂, that was just part of the discussion in our alliance chat. Kabam come on with these prices, it’s ridiculous
  • NightcrawlerNightcrawler Posts: 19
    Even the chaos event is a joke, ran it twice in 10 days. I’ve grinded so much and not going anywhere with my 5* champs from lack of gold and/or alpha 2 catys that take 6 months to get. Then I get 150k gold from 100k arena chips or better yet duping my punisher after years of playing when 4*s are no longer relevant
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    lol in reality that’s 9 Odins vaults .... 900 dollars for 20 sig levels on a champ 😂, that was just part of the discussion in our alliance chat. Kabam come on with these prices, it’s ridiculous

Yeah they know it’s ridiculous because they removed my post about it
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey! Don’t buy them then.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    This company has no idea who it’s player base is. None of this should surprise anyone.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165

hey! I won't buy the max definitely. i'm just pointing out that kabam is only causing a mountain of tickets and forum complaint posts for them to moderate, for themselves.
    Drains wrote: »
    This company has no idea who it’s player base is. None of this should surprise anyone.

sad thing is, or at least it's sad to me, a lot of the moderators actually play this game, from my understanding, and yet they still make these mistakes. even the biggest spenders wouldn't use the units required for max purchases of any of the items.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

hey! I won't buy the max definitely. i'm just pointing out that kabam is only causing a mountain of tickets and forum complaint posts for them to moderate, for themselves.

I don’t get what the fuss about them is though. You don’t have to buy them all, buy a few if you want. The reason there are so many is so if whales want to, they can splash out.

The thing is, if you want to buy 10 of them and the whale wants to buy 50. Kabam can either do 10 and piss the whale off but you’re fine, you buy 10. Or they can do 50 and you can buy your 10 and the whale can buy 50. Nobody (should be) pissed off. I don’t get why people are annoyed about something they don’t have to buy.

I don’t get what the fuss about them is though. You don’t have to buy them all, buy a few if you want. The reason there are so many is so if whales want to, they can splash out.

The thing is, if you want to buy 10 of them and the whale wants to buy 50. Kabam can either do 10 and piss the whale off but you’re fine, you buy 10. Or they can do 50 and you can buy your 10 and the whale can buy 50. Nobody (should be) pissed off. I don’t get why people are annoyed about something they don’t have to buy.

because it helps no one, not even the biggest spenders. it's just a waste of space, and seems masochistic.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah 2000 5* shards for 7507 units is something not even the most desperate people would buy
    Yeah 2000 5* shards for 7507 units is something not even the most desperate people would buy
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited April 2018
    All these "well don't but them" responses are ridiculous. Of coarse we aren't going to buy them, but you are ignoring the biggest problem. Kabam is treating their customers like garbage because they just don't care.... 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS for 20 5* signature stones! That is insane on so many levels. They have completely over estimated the value of their items and lost touch with reality.
    Not sure why that posted twice lol
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    All these "well don't but them" responses are ridiculous. Of coarse we aren't going to buy them, but you are ignoring the biggest problem. Kabam is treating their customers like garbage because they just don't care.... 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS for 1 5* dupe! That is insane on so many levels. They have completely over estimated the value of their items and lost touch with reality.

1/5th of a 5* dupe, mi amigo. its 2,000 shards total, not 10,000.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The point is to make them limited. It's by design. They're not meant to be an infinite source of whatever you want. Buy what you're willing to spend. We're not meant to buy them all. If you want to, sure. That depends if you're willing to does that much or not.
    I'm talking about the signature stones
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    I'm talking about the signature stones

yeah, I just saw the edit
    But you're right, 7500 units for 1/5 of a 5* is equally insane.
  • Hi Krazewulfos,

While this may not be an offer that you are interested in. It might be of interest to other MCOC players. If this is not an offer that you are currently interested in, please keep a look out for future promotions and offers.
This discussion has been closed.