**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

a heartfelt apology to all...

Hey,

I have been one of those "the arena is the answer" guys...typing this often to what others post in the forums when the complain about the gold, t1a, and t4b bottlenecks. Well, now I understand the pain of the "t1 alpha problem".

Late last week I ranked up a 5* to r4, a 5 * to r3, and a 5* to r2. Having plenty of t1a's in my stash (I thought), I went to r5 a 4* and I was one alpha short...guh! Now I feel your pain, and I understand. I am sorry for misunderstanding the problem and criticizing your understanding of your situation.

So, now I am pretty ok on t4bc, great on gold, but severely thirsty for t1a's. Welcome to the club, huh?

Again, I apologize.

GR

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    For salvation,Thou must be giving creative ideas for t1a and gold expansion,and not be one of the Arena guys.For if thou be one of them again,Though shalt be damned to Mephisto's hell.

Also,
    Arena's the answer!Grind till you don't have a life no more!!
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    It’s all good man. As long as you have a better understanding now because you’ve actually experienced it. Another solution is to play map 3 for however long you need to. You can consistently get 3 - 5 tier 1 alphas in a week doing map 3 AQ.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    AQ gives out Glory, where you can buy them;)
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    yep...all good advice...until the bottle neck wraps around your throat and squeezes hard!

I am sorry that I now understand...all too well.

It would be tough to jump from 5x5 to a 3x5 ally, but that might be what it takes!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Honestly, I used to complain about t1a, and I probably would still if I wasn't complaining about gold. Because of my lack of gold, I don't have a t1a bottleneck. I just wish gold came a little easier, or there was another way of getting it. I'm not a fan of hours in arena.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You are complaining because you want to upgrade all your champs in one day. Take it easy and get the resources.

I don't come here and start cribbing every time my t3cc or t4bc or t2cc or anything runs out. It's not hard to accumulate t1a honestly. I get about 4-5 a week.

I grind arena and get about 300k gold every 3 days. (Just arena)
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Depending where you are at in the game and level of activity, you will have different needs. For end game players, using glory to buy t1A and doing t1A arena and competing the monthly events isn't enough. Some players may find this incredulous but it is definitely true, unless I've stopped ranking up most champs. Like many, I have expiring t4cc and I don't care. What I really need is t1A's. I do arena very often and so not short on gold--ranked my second 6 star champ and still have close to 5 million in gold but I have to slave away in arena for that.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It is a cycle .... short of T4b .... short of T4cc .... short of Gold .... short of T1a ..... and this keep repeating. However, looks like everyone may agree everyone will always be sort of T2a and T5b without much doubt. :D
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Glory
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    If they randomly added T1 alphas to the Loyalty store it would help to solve this problem. Everyone start repeating this and hopefully Kabam will consider it.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    It's funny how it isn't a problem until it effects you..... the definition of self absorbed, sadly 99% of this "community" has that mentality.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Yup #StopBottleneckingUsKabamPlease
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    yep...all good advice...until the bottle neck wraps around your throat and squeezes hard!

I am sorry that I now understand...all too well.

It would be tough to jump from 5x5 to a 3x5 ally, but that might be what it takes!

Thats what I did.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It’s alright man