**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    We should all just do map 3 until they say something
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Are kabam wrong or lying when they say aq hasn’t got harder?

Which would be worse?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Yep glad to see Sentinel AI is set up with a what like .01-1% chance to use specials. They seem to have an unmarked L2 Bias. Spend several attempts trying to bait the L1 only to miss time and evade get comboed and they get their L2 and low and behold they are more then happy to spam that ability.

Wasn't that the same with symbioids?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    so no update eh @Kabam Miike ?
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    @Kabam Miike I guess AQ going as is today @ 3pm EST typically on major topics such as this and that so many comments on players quitting there is always constant communication.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    @DarkestDestroyer I believe there has been a sh!t ton of possible solutions given out here in the hundreds or thousands of comments in this thread. The problem is they aren’t being read or even addressed at that. It’s really aggravating when there’s hardly no comments from the game team or mods addressing our concerns. Our alliance was even shakin up people leaving. This is no joke here. People are dropping out
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    can't wait to kill more sentineloids today! EZPZ
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Warning: Do not feed the trolls
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    There's a lot of complaining about these sentinels, and I can see why people are struggling against them, but after two weeks of fighting them everyone will get used to them and get through them just fine. However, the calls for increased rewards are 100% warranted. AQ rewards have needed a revamp since the new AW map was released. There are so many aspects of the game that need a reward update (quest crystals, gold rewards, aw rewards, map crystals just to name a few) but this thread is strictly AQ. AQ is a total grind and should be rewarded as such. But it seems the sentinels are making things harder for allies to complete the map and to be honest, I am just fine with that. It's a competitive game and if you can't handle the difficulty, scale it back or don't play. Every champ has a strategy to beat them, sentinels are no different. However, my perspective on aq rewards being updated remains the same: rewards need to be increased and changed
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    Being able to use DOT attack options most certainly makes the fights easier. You can poison/bleed, and let those do the work, instead of having to attack more, bait more specials, etc. The fights are over quickly. The sentinel fights I'm finding are taking at least 2x as long - esp on days 3/4/5. The longer the fights go, the more chip/block damage you can take, and the more opportunities there are the screw something up and get hosed. Plus the less health you have left for the other fights....so now you gotta be more on-point for those fights as well - it's ramped up the stakes for all the fights, not just the sentinels.

Players had been running similar AQ teams in my group for a long time - now they are finding their normal options aren't as effective. So they are either left to bring in other options they may not be as comfortable playing - (and some that may now give them a new disadvantage against non-sentinel opponents on their paths) - or left them scrambling to bring up some 4* they had sitting at 3/30 b/c they didn't see the need to bring them to 5/50. So now they're having to use resources on those rank ups (if they even have them), instead of being able to save those items for a 5/6* rank up in the future.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

But I'm hungry
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

But I'm hungry

😂😂😂

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Especially since they addressed nothing. The only thing they did was count their money, I mean collect behind the scenes data.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'M happy they actually reached out however i wonder if they're going to do anything about the potions and revives alot of people wasted just to complete these, i ran through all my hall of healing potions already not only that but now we doing get the milestones 20% revives anymore. thanks however for responding and i hope these issue gets revolve soon @Kabam Lyra
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Extra move wth like that path wasn’t long enough lol