**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Purchase Bug

Dear Kabam,

Recently I came across an issue where I am unable to access to unit store! When I tap the unit store It tells me “Purchases no longer available, Please contact support” and It’s blank! I thought this might be issue with Apple and tried in Android and same issue! I tried logging in my second account and It seem to perfectly work fine! But my Primary account shows this error regardless my iPhone X or S8! Today I tried in my iPhone X and suddenly the unit store started to appear without any issues, I checked in my S8 and that error pops up again! This is something issue with the kabam in-game! And recently my friend also seem to have face this same issue! Please kindly consider this request and fix this issue as soon as possible, I am unable to buy units!

Best,
Mohamed

4nvyptfaemm8.jpeg

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Do you think Kabam's AI developed conscience, and AI's conscience is trying to prevent you from purchasing the unworthy deals to help you save your hard-earned money?

LOL, just kidding, joke aside, have you submitted an in-game support ticket to Kabam's support team to look into? Good luck & cheers!
  • KrDavidKrDavid Posts: 16
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Do you think Kabam's AI developed conscience, and AI's conscience is trying to prevent you from purchasing the unworthy deals to help you save your hard-earned money?

LOL, just kidding, joke aside, have you submitted an in-game support ticket to Kabam's support team to look into? Good luck & cheers!

Hi,

It’s very random that this error pops up like 6 days a week and sometimes very randomly It won’t pop up and allows me to buy units! It’s kinda major bug issue in my opinion! I did submit a ticket and they replied they are kinda aware of this and will investigate and get back but my ticket as been closed since 24 hours and I haven’t heard anything and It’s been days already! And It’s very much inconvenience to have this type of bug present!

Thank you
  • Hi KrDavid,

It sounds like there may be a possible issues with your payment processor. Are you using the same payment method on both of your accounts?

If you typically make your purchases through Apple, you can contact them here. If you make your purchase through Google, then they can be contacted here.

Please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi KrDavid,

It sounds like there may be a possible issues with your payment processor. Are you using the same payment method on both of your accounts?

If you typically make your purchases through Apple, you can contact them here. If you make your purchase through Google, then they can be contacted here.

Please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Dear Kabam,

It’s not an issue with the payment method because I am able to make purchases using my second account but not through my Primary account because It asks me to contact Kabam support! Anyway I made a ticket and contacted and the kabam support said they are aware of this issue and many people are facing this issue so they will investigate further and get back to me! But I haven’t heard anything from them and It’s very a while! And I am unable to make any purchases in my main account due to this error! But I am able to make purchases in my second account using same payment method. Hence It’s issue with Kabam server (Unit)

Thank you
  • Hi, were you able to resolve this issue?
    Hi,

I am not sure, It’s a kabam bug! At times I am able to buy without issues, Sometimes the error pops up which lasts 24 hours then! But for past couple days I don’t see any issues! Hope It doesn’t come again!
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    It's funny how you get same day response when it comes to the unit store not working...
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    I have a similar issue KR...when I bought the fgmc deals from the unit store, I didn’t get a 5* champ. And certainly not the featured. Was very saddening.
This discussion has been closed.