**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shouldn't the monthly login crystal for the uncollected be a 4 star with a chance at a five star her

Shouldn't the monthly login crystal for the uncollected be a 4 star with a chance at a five star her 71 votes

Heck yeah!
73%
DL864GamerKlaywikiRektorRB6942SnakeEyes69Golden_GuardianDarkestDestroyerJaffacakedKeonexMTAG13gr3nd3lRednick69NDK13TheManMythLegendRebusUITendersquadzuffyINSIDEDRIVE28AlphaKratos 52 votes
Keep it the way it is
26%
GroundedWisdomedddddGolden_GuardianDeadbyrd9Vossler77DocMcShottieHell_Goliathfish8sixFivesPandamanTanSpiderCoolsMr_mc_person34KallaiRCupidElitehunterBradleygallowayDareDvlDanVoltolosKyle22harry 19 votes

Comments

• ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I don't know why the O got cut off of hero......
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Keep it the way it is
    Why should they give out free 5*?
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Keep it the way it is
    we already have the 2week GMC calendar, bit much for a full calendar just for uncollected
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand why it should, although I wouldn’t complain if they did
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Heck yeah!
    I don’t mind better freebies lol
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If thats the case then those without uncollected should get the old uncollected crystal with 3s and 4s.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Heck yeah!
    Should just increase the % drop of 4* cause ive never pulled a 4* from login calendar. I also never pulled a 4* from uncollected daily Crystal, and im UC since day 1
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Agreed increase the drop rate on both 3s and 4s. But Kabam instead of disseminating more to build the bottom they are already trying to take things away. Less t4 basic shards from the monthly, no 3 star in the monthly, as kabam gives it looks around for domething to take away. The riffs are because they were getting sick to thier stomachs over how many shards and goods they let us build from the lab and the black panter event. You notice you aren't getting somethong "useful" everyday. So just remember if you ask for something and kabam decides to give it to you...they will find something to take away...