**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Looking for AW Focused Tier 7-8

2 of us have been grinding in AW tier 4-5 and are looking to save glory and pots faster by dropping to tier AW 7,8 or 9.

***Must run AW 3 x every week.*** If Alliance isn’t full for 3 bgs, then use 2 bgs to keep it on schedule of 3 x a week.

Not looking for a demanding AQ experience. No map 5–that is too tedious anymore. Just maps 2, 3, 4 with enough to hit the 20 mil milestones. Preferably map 2 when AW attack is active then Map 4 when not. Preferably the allowance for the expectation that AQ bg3 doesn’t have to always finish so people can join bg3 if they are too busy.

No demands in events such as duels. I don’t have time for that. But remove people that join bg1 or bg2 and hold up everyone repeatedly due to inactivity.

I have r4 5* Modok for an AW boss plus good defenders, and will help clear bosses on attack in AW and AQ

Please have room for 2 — my friend’s team isn’t as developed as mine but should still help nicely in this tier. Everyone must be on Line please message me there.

IGN / Line ID is HomerJBond

Comments

• HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    We are still looking for the right alliance
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Do you have Line? I think my alliance meets your needs. Add me on Line aclark151