**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MODOK 5star basic crystal

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
So i saw that modok was added to the premiums and decided to open 1 5star basic crystal in hopes of getting him. I never saw him once in the reel, is this a bug? Shouldn't he be there? If his not in the crystal despite the announcement saying he is could i ask for a refund of some sort?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The reel means nothing
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Usually new 5* are added after server maintenance
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    The most recent champs added are always shown on the screen before you open. So if he wasn’t there then he wasn’t in the crystal. Might have to wait for mainatnece like usual but not sure. Is he the first champ to be added by himself?
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    The addition to the premium, 4star and 5star is stated to be happening at the sane time... Anyways
  • ScnarfScnarf Posts: 8
    I just opened 1 as well and didn't see him. How is he added in the 4 star but not 5 yet? Still have 3 more crystals to try but thanks for the false hope guys.
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    So....is MODOK in the 5* basic crystal yet or not?
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    @Kabam Ahab can we get an answer to this discrepancy. No photo of MODOK for 5* basic crystal but present for PHC And 4*
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Usually new 5* are added after server maintenance

That went out about the time Blade was added. When they were doing the additions in clumps, it was after maintenance. Now that it’s one at a time, it’s when the banner goes up on the home screen.
    Yeah exactly he technically SHOULD be in there, but as you guys confirm by not seeing him, he is not... @Kabam Miike could you check if he was added to the 5star basic or not?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Isn't he in the Featured now?
  • MaviiiMaviii Posts: 11
    Bring modok to me!
    From what I understand, the 6 Featured Champs in the Featured won't be added until they swap them out. As per the changes to the Featured Crystal. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
    edited April 2018
    Taskmaster was added to basic pool 2 weeks ago although he is featured.
    I could be confused. In any case, the Spin doesn't reflect everything in it.
    Tamam siktir git artık.
    That was a little rude.
    Ahh sorry.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Maviii your only sorry as you was caught out.

If your gonna swear at someone might aswell do it in the language you are talking to them in lol google translate it a god send now.
    Please keep your personal issues out of the thread... Anyone seen modok in the 5star basic reel or gotten him from a crystal yet?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Please keep your personal issues out of the thread... Anyone seen modok in the 5star basic reel or gotten him from a crystal yet?

You've mentioned the reel twice now despite people telling you about the reel. It bears repeating that the reel means absolutely nothing. Batman could have been in the reel...it doesn't prove that you've got a chance to get him in the game. M.O.D.O.K.'s absence from the reel doesn't prove or disprove his presence in the crystal.

That said, your best bet is to submit a ticket. Even if a moderator comes here and says he wasn't in the crystal, you'll need to submit a ticket to have someone look at your specific account. You may as well get that process started.

Modoook where are you?
    I did write a ticket, and at the beginning i felt that they are trying to help. But now i ask them this: why in the best prize section of the crystal the first champion to appear (=most recently added) is taskmaster and not modok? And they are not answering at all, just sending replys that don't relate to what I'm asking...
    edited April 2018
    hdvc9oldijsj.png
    rcntwd00x5q3.png
    pj0nwzrnn45i.png

yeur1p6tm938.png
    aaavbagrqg0p.png

Do the last answers make any sense to you? Do they address my problem? I believe the answer is no.
    edited April 2018
    Those are generic responses, yes. Again, the Spin and the Animation is not always an indication of everything in the Crystal. The Animation on the Crystal doesn't always display every possibility either. It could just be that you didn't roll him. For that matter, if you open a Crystal, there's not much they can do to refund your Shards. Support doesn't have the ability to do that, at least to the best of my knowledge. They can refund Crystals bought accidentally if they're not opened. At least at was the case before.
    My point is not the reel. I'm telling you that at the best prize section he does not appear at all, although the most recently added champion should appear first...
    edited April 2018
    What appears on the visual effects doesn't matter. It's what's in the pool on the server.
    You can wait to see if you can get confirmation. I'm just saying if he was supposed to be added, he should be in there.
  • 9m41et7po2uy.jpg

That's what @Themis_xwsths is talking about. There should be Modok. The newest addition to the crystal is the first champion to appear in this screen. Modok is not there so I would also assume that he wasn't added. It's always been this way.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit or anyone?
    Thanks for understanding @cUbA_LiBrE... Wrote an email again to the first person who answered me but still no reply. Maybe @Kabam Vydious or any other member from kabam can clarify this?