**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Old Champions Debut as 5-Stars in the Featured Crystal?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
There are many characters who are not available as a 5-Star including; Abomination, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Electro, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Vision, War Machine, and Wolverine. Would you like to see one of them in the 5-Star Featured Crystal?

Should Old Champions Debut as 5-Stars in the Featured Crystal? 137 votes

Yes.
68%
Whododo872Golden_GuardianThe_Greatest_OneRetroRocksSlux83SaiyanRapgatra_hpbuffajrDrenlinChovnerTonyStarkadqqedfyvrDrownedGodK1lltasticNanoDroidDukeZmanJwallace25lennie76RodimusPrime26 94 votes
No.
31%
GroundedWisdomJh_DezJustice_Evo_8thetaman23StrategicSwe_wolfisHeartlessAntony687ThatsausageMrbeast6000Primmer79Armaganon00AppleisgodSpeedbumpbuttersGreifmaster911Ab_SamadSuper_Mitch_83DoomedNukeWyldstyle 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    With War Machine and Joe Fixit in Featured 5* crystals there would be 0 featured crystal purchases lol.
  • Options
    Yes.
    WOLVERINE
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    No.
    some will be too overpowered while others are trash. No joe fixit needed
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    No.
    No. They should be put in the basic pool. They are featured champs. They are old.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yes.
    They are some of the top characters in the marvel pantheon. They are a clue that 6s where not planned...if they were there would never have been a good or justifiable reason to leave them out.
  • Options
    Yes.
    Now there are 6s they should be added.
  • Options
    Yes.
    We keep hearing there is a long term plan here...seriously? I don't see it...what? More of the same but finally let summoners grow again past 60? Go to 10 stars? If they have a long term plan maybe they should cast that vision instead of just, "we got a an till 2020..."
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yes.
    DORMMAMU oh wait I thought we were shouting out our profile pics
  • Options
    Azrael908Azrael908 Posts: 16
    Yes.
    SW has yet to be a 5*... sad fact. But, with the introduction of 6*s, it's only fair to make her available as a 5*.
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Yes.
    It would be sad to not be able to continue to play SOME of these champs, as 4*s become more and more nonviable in the end game content. I feel anything that currently has a 4* version should also get a 5* version.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Yes.
    This would make so much people spend and Kabam are probably gonna do it at some point. I mean the chance for a 5 Star Wolvie, SW and Vision are enough to make people go incited. Who the hell wouldn't want a Sig 200 SW? That would be insane.

I honestly and truly believe that Kabam are holding some of those champs (namely the ones I named) hostage in case they need a quick cash boost.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes.
    I want Dr Strange as 5* :dizzy:
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    With War Machine and Joe Fixit in Featured 5* crystals there would be 0 featured crystal purchases lol.
    War Machine for Unblockable l1 defense PLEASE! Also,L1 bias
  • Options
    RuptaRupta Posts: 9
    No.
    no
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Yes.
    5* 5/65 SW Sig 200 > 5/65 Sig 200 Blade.

Facts.

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    ye 5* SW will be same as blade plus there aint enough 6* yet to Overpower the 5*s cause then when there is enough 6* they'll think of adding them cause look now the most 6*s on a account is about 4 and rlly 4 6*'s plus a SW or Blade still tooo overpowerd . WHen enough 6*'s come out and the 5*'s get like 4*'s
  • Options
    WE GOT KHAMALA KHAN WE DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Adding some of the 4* champs as 5* will balance the game more.
  • Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Yes.
    whats wrong with war machine?
  • Options
    RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Yes.
    SW
  • Options
    orballorball Posts: 52
    Yes.
    Need scarlet witch