**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should Old Champions Debut as 5-Stars in the Featured Crystal?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
There are many characters who are not available as a 5-Star including; Abomination, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Electro, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Vision, War Machine, and Wolverine. Would you like to see one of them in the 5-Star Featured Crystal?

Should Old Champions Debut as 5-Stars in the Featured Crystal? 137 votes

Yes.
68%
Whododo872Golden_GuardianThe_Greatest_OneRetroRocksSlux83SaiyanRapgatra_hpbuffajrDrenlinChovnerTonyStarkadqqedfyvrDrownedGodK1lltasticNanoDroidDukeZmanJwallace25lennie76RodimusPrime26 94 votes
No.
31%
GroundedWisdomJh_DezJustice_Evo_8thetaman23StrategicSwe_wolfisHeartlessAntony687ThatsausageMrbeast6000Primmer79Armaganon00AppleisgodSpeedbumpbuttersGreifmaster911Ab_SamadSuper_Mitch_83DoomedNukeWyldstyle 43 votes

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    With War Machine and Joe Fixit in Featured 5* crystals there would be 0 featured crystal purchases lol.
  • Yes.
    WOLVERINE
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    No.
    some will be too overpowered while others are trash. No joe fixit needed
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    No.
    No. They should be put in the basic pool. They are featured champs. They are old.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yes.
    They are some of the top characters in the marvel pantheon. They are a clue that 6s where not planned...if they were there would never have been a good or justifiable reason to leave them out.
    Yes.
    Now there are 6s they should be added.
    Yes.
    We keep hearing there is a long term plan here...seriously? I don't see it...what? More of the same but finally let summoners grow again past 60? Go to 10 stars? If they have a long term plan maybe they should cast that vision instead of just, "we got a an till 2020..."
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yes.
    DORMMAMU oh wait I thought we were shouting out our profile pics
  • Azrael908Azrael908 Posts: 16
    Yes.
    SW has yet to be a 5*... sad fact. But, with the introduction of 6*s, it's only fair to make her available as a 5*.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Yes.
    It would be sad to not be able to continue to play SOME of these champs, as 4*s become more and more nonviable in the end game content. I feel anything that currently has a 4* version should also get a 5* version.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Yes.
    This would make so much people spend and Kabam are probably gonna do it at some point. I mean the chance for a 5 Star Wolvie, SW and Vision are enough to make people go incited. Who the hell wouldn't want a Sig 200 SW? That would be insane.

I honestly and truly believe that Kabam are holding some of those champs (namely the ones I named) hostage in case they need a quick cash boost.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes.
    I want Dr Strange as 5* :dizzy:
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    With War Machine and Joe Fixit in Featured 5* crystals there would be 0 featured crystal purchases lol.
    War Machine for Unblockable l1 defense PLEASE! Also,L1 bias
  • RuptaRupta Posts: 9
    No.
    no
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Yes.
    5* 5/65 SW Sig 200 > 5/65 Sig 200 Blade.

Facts.

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    ye 5* SW will be same as blade plus there aint enough 6* yet to Overpower the 5*s cause then when there is enough 6* they'll think of adding them cause look now the most 6*s on a account is about 4 and rlly 4 6*'s plus a SW or Blade still tooo overpowerd . WHen enough 6*'s come out and the 5*'s get like 4*'s
  • WE GOT KHAMALA KHAN WE DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Adding some of the 4* champs as 5* will balance the game more.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Yes.
    whats wrong with war machine?
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Yes.
    SW
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Yes.
    Need scarlet witch