**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu Soul Bond not charging

Recently I have discovered that Dormammu's soul bond sometimes don't charge. It seems that it works fine at the beginning, but every time after I do a power lock with sp2, I can still drain power with the normal 5-hit combo but my soul bond will not increase. After the power lock expires, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've seen this exact thing. I haven't quite figured out what triggers the bond to stop charging. The enemy will have energy to reduce and I reduce it, but the charge will sometimes not increase. It's not every battle, but maybe every 5th battle or so.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It charges each time you drain power or then opponent uses a special draining it themselves. If you power lock them at 0 power. There’s nothing left to drain and as a result you can’t charge up your dark energy (unless you’ve used a sp3) or your soul bond. If they do have power and you’ve drained it you’ll get 30 it you drain the maximum amount, or less if not enough power was available to drain. If they still have plenty of power left there’s no reason why it shouldn’t charge up if that’s what you mean. But if it’s happening when they don’t have power it’s working as intended. Haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary with mine recently.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It charges each time you drain power or then opponent uses a special draining it themselves. If you power lock them at 0 power. There’s nothing left to drain and as a result you can’t charge up your dark energy (unless you’ve used a sp3) or your soul bond. If they do have power and you’ve drained it you’ll get 30 it you drain the maximum amount, or less if not enough power was available to drain. If they still have plenty of power left there’s no reason why it shouldn’t charge up if that’s what you mean. But if it’s happening when they don’t have power it’s working as intended. Haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary with mine recently.

The bolded part is what we're talking about. You've got an accurate description of how he's supposed to work. But sometimes, even with all conditions satisfied, the Soul Bond won't charge. I might start recording a few Dormammu fights to see if I can catch this on video. To date, I don't know what triggers it.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    I have seen this. It is very occasional for me, but definitely happens.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ok I'm not sure if this is the correct answer to your issue guys, but the soul bond charge from the heavy is based on dormammus dark energy. When his number increases, the bond increases the same amount. If he is already imbued, then it won't charge
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only time I've seen him not charge is when the AI is power locked at 0.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    happens to me some times. hope it is fixed. Also, change his sp1 because the second hit is too laggy and never hits the opponent