**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New mastery suggestions

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Power Fatigue: X% chance that a critical hit does not give the opponent power.

Soul Lock: whenever your opponent is below X% health. Theres a Y% chance that your opponent gets power locked for (number) seconds.

Endurance: your champions gain an additional X% attack while your champions are under a debuff. This effect gets reduced while your champions have a buff active and increases on the number of debuffs your champions have.

Enhanced Poison: poison effects that your champions inflict are X% more effective and last Y% longer.

Very Deep Wounds: bleed effects your champions inflict reduce your opponent's ability accuracy by X%. This is affected by class relationships.

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I like "very deep wounds" simply because of its name. Don't care about what it does but I'll max it all the same lol
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Lol, I made a typo on very deep wounds. Its now fixed
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Lol, I made a typo on very deep wounds. Its now fixed

No you didn't. What I meant was I like how you named it "very deep wounds". Simple straight to the point and no drama.
  • UlkaurUlkaur Posts: 10
    They need to shelf the current masteries and rework them entirely. Masteries are currently one of the most badly conceived ideas still in the game.

They should add a skill tab to each character where you can modify resistances, power, health, defense, attack, etc. Build from a per character basis. You should be able to customize at a character level vs having to deal with suicide masteries or bleed masteries when 30-80% of your chatacters don't benefit.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Ulkaur wrote: »
    They need to shelf the current masteries and rework them entirely. Masteries are currently one of the most badly conceived ideas still in the game.

They should add a skill tab to each character where you can modify resistances, power, health, defense, attack, etc. Build from a per character basis. You should be able to customize at a character level vs having to deal with suicide masteries or bleed masteries when 30-80% of your chatacters don't benefit.

The idea that going up against a specific champion, you know the specific criteria of the match ahead of you, being a base element of the game would be destroyed. It would ruin the game to do that, and completely so.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017

@Woolverine314 they said they r going to fix it soon. U should not attack forrum due to uor frustration. Come down and watch wat they do. This way flagging everyone and attacking everyone u wont get benefit. Try to understand.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I like Soul lock and Power fatigue, cool name and cool effects