**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ sentinel make the game not interisting

Dear kabam

After sentinel replaced the symboid most of the member of my alliance not anymore interested in AQ only few of us can handle sentinel some of my brothers in alliance board already i font know what i will say but the sentineloid has abig impact of the game especialy in day 4 and 5 so this is the bad things because some of the player not interested already in AQ we cannot get T4B and t4cc weekly the good things is without AQ the game now is relax we can go to other place now unlike before that every time we will check aQ

Comments

• BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Look kabam how interested my alliance to do AQ map5 now its 15hrs left if you see this you will know how interesting the AQ

9kilnhepk3z8.png
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    I agree, Nobody likes to be repeatively fight same opponent over again. Sentinels have same moves over and over, unlike Adaptiods or Symbiotes. Adding to the frustration, the players is punished if they don't finish the fight in under 40 hits. Its not fun to play AQ anymore, AQ is evolving into a painful catalyst churning activity, while earlier it used to be just catalyst churning activity.
  • Sentineliod me no likey. They beat me up. I don’t like this. Very hard and boring. My wolverine u keel. Kabam kill my alliance. Sentineloid no bleed. This make my wolverine useless. I want RTDs
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Kabams excuse for nerfs and changes in the past was so it would make it more interesting by getting people to play with a wider variation of champs, but all the new AQ changes did was make a lot of champs useless and force people to pick from a a very narrow pool to take in AQ.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabams excuse for nerfs and changes in the past was so it would make it more interesting by getting people to play with a wider variation of champs, but all the new AQ changes did was make a lot of champs useless and force people to pick from a a very narrow pool to take in AQ.

Which champs are useless now? What narrow field are you talking about?
  • TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    Sounds like some sucky players that are scared of a challenge. How is sentinels more boring than symbioids?? Thats not the reason your ally isnt playing. They arent playing because they are scared of being ko, scared of the challenge. Tell your squad to man up
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    edited April 2018
    Sounds like some sucky players that are scared of a challenge. How is sentinels more boring than symbioids?? Thats not the reason your ally isnt playing. They arent playing because they are scared of being ko, scared of the challenge. Tell your squad to man up

Thats such a nice attitude, just roll on ground and show your tummy for every change that they put in the game. And growl at those who don't agree with you because they are not "man enough" if we don't take things like you do. Even as I write this I realize it is useless to reason with the likes of you, yet I tried.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Like I'm skilled player who likes challenge but these sentinels are no challenge I play on android and to me it's a nightmare can't bait them or evade sp2 fully and when trying to bait u get hit instead so these sentinels need to be changed a little like have sp1 more likely to be used than sp2 since later days this will kill me and I'm not liking it one bit doesn't seem like a challenge to me after a week and almost a day I'm starting to hate map 5 due to sentinels
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I’m not sure how these people didn’t find symbioids uninteresting. It’s been the same champs on the map for a year now and the symbioids have been in aq for longer than that. A change was needed. Aq is the most monotonous part of this game. People didn’t quit because sentinels are boring.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Whats so hard about sentinels?