**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I would like to know what you all think about this.

Should champs who use weapons such as Angela and GP be bled by Morning Star? They aren't really touching her spikes.

I would like to know what you all think about this. 32 votes

Yes - Should Bleed
28%
GroundedWisdomVdh2008Eb0ny-O-M4wHaji_SaabPrimmer79SKOutsiderCupidcx23433PaytoPlay 9 votes
No - Shouldn't Bleed
71%
SnizzbarTBJ1118FreakydDoc_HollamonJozielPNXHans_GruberXAfridheruheru511adqqedfyvrAlphaKratosExcelsior1316ShinyMew2CodornasVizardLilMaddogHTIceBobbyG0311shchong2BahamutRepto23 23 votes

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    No - Shouldn't Bleed
    It's kind of a gray area, cause now you would need to include energy based attackers such as Dr Strange and Magneto since they as well don't make contact
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No - Shouldn't Bleed
    Haha I wouldn't mind if Angela can cause bleed, as she is already very powerful on raw damage, and if she can bleed an opponent she will be very more awesome!

Haha however, I think Kabam logics is known to be NOT the same as our normal world logic. That's the case for so many other things, not just the weapons causing bleed or not.

People complained why GR is not incinerate immune? Kabam logics says not.
    People complained why Iceman is not cold immune? Kabam logics says not.
    People complained why Ironman cannot absorb energy attack like Avenger movie where he absorbed Thor's lightning to 400% over-power boost? Kabam logics says not.
    the list is very long actually ...

Don't get me wrong, I have 4* and 5* Angela, will love to see bleed adding to her ability, can only benefit me better :D
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yes - Should Bleed
    My only argument against this, is take a pair of clippers to a rosebush and see if you get cut. Even with the clippers, depending how you use it, you can get pricked. Same idea as trying to hit morningstar where it hurts, might hit a sharp part.

But I do think we're looking way too much into this.