**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk or Luke Cage? [Please Vote]

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ is better overall? Whom should I rank up? Does anyone deserve Rank 4 as a 5-star?

Red Hulk or Luke Cage? [Please Vote] 35 votes

Luke Cage (Unduped)
40%
Hunter2UHULK_BREAKBuckeyeKPHeroBoltsyHazerfaceFoxhero007IceBobbyHammerbro_64BahamutNewtothegame1TheRealmKeeperRayoJixCaptain_TDMRob6 14 votes
Red Hulk (Unduped)
60%
MattyloWhododo872thetaman23Fluffydragon2sfu_koraxCrkwestAzrael908nameplasSuperSam57SpiderCoolsshchong2ScholiaVenturaStagedear85cx23433kyriakosmag123jlamadisonshadow_lurker22Cats73The_red_Eclipse 21 votes
Wait
0%

Comments

• Hunter2UHunter2U Posts: 13
    Luke Cage (Unduped)
    I personally have Luke at Rank 4 5* he is hitting like a Truck when you have 2-3 debuffs on the Opponent. I have to say mine is duped but the signature just helps me when i screw up. If you are skilled you dont need it.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    @Hunter2U Thanks for the suggestion. Actually... My T2 Alphas, T4 Basic Catalysts, T4 science catalysts are expiring, only 3 days left. That's why I'm thinking about taking one of them to R4 (Unduped). Should I R4 LC? Btw, I don't have any Science R4 champ.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Red Hulk (Unduped)
    I would do red hulk now I do have Luke Cage but mine is duped seeing yours isn't personally I would go with redhulk plus rulk is a great mephisto counter
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Luke Cage (Unduped)
    LC seems to ramp up damage faster, esp. since RHULK is unduped and has to spam L1's or take mystic blocks to build it. Also LC for current map 5 miniboss and those pesky mystic sentineloids...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Red Hulk (Unduped)
    Both are very good after the buff, but Rulk is slightly more awesome than LC if we need to pick one, but still LC is very good and no more Mr Pillow Hand.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Luke Cage (Unduped)
    LC but Red Hulk if u don't have a mystic counter (Blade) yet