**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will next gold rush be available ???

With so many newer characters being introduced and need to rank 5* and 6* .
I'm out of gold..Anyone know when gold rush will be available?

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No sorry. Kabam have been mighty quiet on the gold front. So many youtubers and forum members have posted and complained but no plans to change. I believe they are looking at long term changes to the game and dont want to make a rash decision.

Having said that, it would be nice to have a more proactive approach ah this issue has been going on for months.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Hopefully soon. I can’t rsnk or level anyone justfor fun. 5*s take too much gold to level. So I am halfway bored with the game bc it makes it stale not being able to do anything with the champs you are trying to get.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    One_source wrote: »

There have been new champs every few weeks since the start of the game. The release schedule hasn't changed so saying "so many newer characters being introduced" is a bit off. Do you have every new champ? If so, how did you get them? FGMC's or arena? If arena, then you'll have enough gold and you will have BC as well to buy the arena crystals. If FGMC's then you are pulling dupes of 3/4*'s. Sell some ISO if needed especially if you are getting tons of dupes.
    Do you need to rank every 4/5* star you have? Are you ranking with a purpose or ranking just because? The majority of the community can't rank a 6* past r1 right now. While it takes a lot to take a 6* to r1 25/25 some budgeting of resources can help.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    No gold rush but 50% off gold crystals if your interested
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    Gold crystal special. What a bad joke. Kabam this is pathetic on your part.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Gold crystals suck, you can buy 10 and you'll most likely only get like 22,000 gold. Never bought one and never will
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    One_source wrote: »

never if you keep crying about gold
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    @Kabam Miike you are neglecting this topic from a long time.....
    Pls comment on this
  • One_sourceOne_source Posts: 26
    edited April 2018
    Thanks guys for your information.Ya gold crystals are available now but they are not worth.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Miike is not going to respond. Instead he is responding to arena posts.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    edited April 2018
    ^
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I would buy them if I knew the drop rate of 2.4k, 10k and 50k, My luck I would get 100 crystals and get all 2.4k gold amounting to 240k for 1000 units. This amount can strengthen the toe on my 5*
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    loader187 wrote: »
    I would buy them if I knew the drop rate of 2.4k, 10k and 50k, My luck I would get 100 crystals and get all 2.4k gold amounting to 240k for 1000 units. This amount can strengthen the toe on my 5*

I just posted rough drop expectations. It's about 320k which is still about 5 times the cost of what I think is reasonable.
  • SwissStealSwissSteal Posts: 5
    Drop rates are non existent. I have recently opened several Gold Crystals. Some purchased but mostly won In the game. Everyone I have open has only give 2.4K of gold. No more, no less.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    yjzujeizf6cw.png

The answer y'all weren't looking for has been shown. May your gold issues be not solved

At least kabam was kind enough to save us from have to learn how to multiply by 10.