**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4. How do people feel about it?

2»

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    too long, like money-grabbing long .... lol just kidding
    in all seriousness, with the difficulty changed, act is alot easier than before, still, h3ll too looooooooooong
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And it was nurfed because it was deemed too easy "for all the good stuff" you win for completion. The truth is kabam execs hate giving anything away. But now that is flat out rediculous with the intro of the 6s. So we get to work harder than those before us...some more of kabams fair and balanced game developement...well planned expertly executed!
    Oh yeah work harder for the same rewards...
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    too long, like money-grabbing long .... lol just kidding
    in all seriousness, with the difficulty changed, act is alot easier than before, still, h3ll too looooooooooong

Yeah, I blew through 400 units just to finish 4.1.5 and 4.1.6 (all on energy)..I want to 100% this before going further into act 5. The fights aren't hard, just the degen plus 20% resistance is pure garbage and 100% a money grabbing BS event. Even with Blade, it's stupid
    So 4 launched and like every new addition they had a legends run...we have to play through it now at a harder level than the legends (whos stuff dont stink) that made it through first.
    I am using AA, juggs, they are only 4/40 but he saving me lots of supplies. Also for those of you who havent noticed AA and Juggs have less weakness against this months special event bosses...
    I had forgotten about the poison next time through that level its a poinson resist team.
    edited April 2018
    Rap wrote: »
    I am using AA, juggs, they are only 4/40 but he saving me lots of supplies. Also for those of you who havent noticed AA and Juggs have less weakness against this months special event bosses...

I have Blade (5/50 max sig) AA (4/40 ~50 sig), GR (4/40 not duped) GP 4/40 (~50 sig) and can mix my 5th one (most SW at 4/40 (~60 sig), and I still have almost nothing left after the longest paths in 4/3/1.

How much of 4.3 (or all of act 4) has Starburst? I did a once through but can't remember
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Its nothing like it used to be, when we didn’t have champs like AA, iceman, blade, sparky, etc.

I feel act 4 is a good lead up to act 5 now.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Act 4 is easy as hell, just tedious. All you need is a team of halfway decent r4 4*s and you can beat it with no revives.
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Act 4 is easy as hell, just tedious. All you need is a team of halfway decent r4 4*s and you can beat it with no revives.

Not in starburst..I have all 4/40s and one 5/50 and with taking maybe a couple hits all long paths, the degen is too much. Then, I get the bad luck of BS chaos effects too
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I did 100% on the 4.1-4.3, now at 64% of 4.4 with the Maestro quest fully cleared. Even the Startburst quest with only 4-40 4* or 2-35 4* and none of them regenerators (that SP2 from Rulk doesn't count). I died a few times, but I haven't had to revive on any A4 quest yet. On AQ days I ran 3* teams on 4.3.6, the Venom quest (granted, those were regenerators). But 3* finish fights too slowly to do the Starburst quest...

The 4* and 5* I use
    1. AA
    2. Rulk/Cap WWII
    3. Elektra/BW/Moon Knight
    4. Vulture/Starlord (unduped)
    5. Drax
    6. Guilly (unduped)/Morningstar

So either all your champs are like Kamala Khan, you need to adjust your strategy per quest (starburst: high attack champs, finish fights really fast) or you simply should get better at fighting aggresively without exposing yourself. Or mastery setup?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ucoxo4fhip6z.jpg

Dude.

You could take ANY of those champs and solo the starburst quest. Btw, ITS ONLY ONE QUEST!!! The chaos and gamblers fate nodes are, to this day, my absolute favorite content that Kabam has put out. If you want to do act 4 you can with NO potions whatsoever. Voodoo regen will do it for you.

Honestly, if you haven’t gotten like halfway through 5.2 by now, with that roster, I suggest you stick your head in act 4 act get better at fighting. Seriously. How are you complaining?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Cruchy Just spam mordo SP3 some times i get a 3 stack heal then he regens like 500+ per tick so you can accualy try that :)
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Where are these nodes again, lol. I just did 100% Act 4 Ch 2 and am workingon Ch3 without issues. Been playing 5 months.

Also, when I did my initial run through , it was pretty easy except for the Venom boss (short path). Not even Maestro was hard. But it definitely depends on your team, keep going and it will be ok.
  • Headpool12Headpool12 Posts: 19
    It’s tedious and soul destroying.

I completed my first run through and have managed about 54% exploration. I’ve given up though and moved onto Act. 5.
    It isn't the fights it's the bs nodes and buffs! I don't care how good you are! These levels suck the life out of your champs even if you dont take a hit. One of them...in 4/2 you could run the entire path at one time...but every single last node had poison!!!!! Tell me thst isn't bs! But i flippin did ot in one just to get through the agony of it.
    And because i could...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Its been a long time since I finished act 4 and still havent explored yet.

Its tedious and annoying but nowhere near as hard as master (or better) EQ, just takes planning as it always did, patience and some skill.

• Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Rap wrote: »
    It isn't the fights it's the bs nodes and buffs! I don't care how good you are! These levels suck the life out of your champs even if you dont take a hit. One of them...in 4/2 you could run the entire path at one time...but every single last node had poison!!!!! Tell me thst isn't bs! But i flippin did ot in one just to get through the agony of it.

Use poison immune champs dude.