**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't get through Master difficulty hyperion nameless

How to bid this guy? He's got debuff immune, evolution stone.
S2 GR doesn't drain him. Can't bleed, can't poison... Etc

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    off the top of my head....Blade with GR villain synergy, or og Vision, or iceman, or regular vision.

or just beast through it with a high dmg attacker.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Think I used dormammu and dr strange. Counterspell worked well on the power gain and Dorm can drain with or without specials. He was also pretty trigger happy as well so bait as soon as he crosses his first bar. Don’t push to 2 and leave it too late.

Sorry I misread that and thought you were talking about the uncollected one. Regardless, the above should still work fine. Just remember to bait as early as possible.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    What are the nodes? uncollected is power shield, strike back, and evolution, but ur saying master is debuff immune?
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    i just use 5/50 dupped hulk and bashed my way through... of course i could'nt stun him but the raw damage took care of him
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Use passive power drain champs. Hawkeye, Dormammu etc.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    I swear he’s harder on master than uncollected. Maybe I’m just insane. Anyways, I have an awakened Gwenpool, an Iceman, and an awakened Luke Cage, so I could pretty much lay into him and tank his special 3, rinse and repeat. If you got any of those characters, you’re golden. If not, just try to control his power the best you can.
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    I used modok. His l1 worked amazing.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Im sure the hood will work too.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Canario wrote: »

Saw your post and I went: Yesssss
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Canario wrote: »

Saw your post and I went: Yesssss

His stagger is amazing.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Hawkeye isn't very effective here. Hype gains a bar of power on specials. So you take a bar of power, and give it right back to him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magik beat him pretty easily.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Scarlet Witch. Star-Lord or Symbiote spidey sp2 to the face.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch and Blade took care of the Uncollected version pretty easily.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hulk smashes through. Loki is great for Hyp. Steal his Power Gain and spam his L2.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Iceman anyone?
  • Iceman is almost always an option, I'd venture to say. Not too much content he can't handle (but now with a few coldsnap and frostbite immune champs, that may change a bit).
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    edited April 2018
    I use Stark spidey, so Hyperion make always S1. then evade and five combo.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i used my madusa to bring him almost 50% then my iceman take care of that
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I normally fight stun immune Hyperions as a mini boss in AW and i use SW and just try intercept as much as possible and hope for power steal and nullifies.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I haven't figured out which one is more annoying
    Master
    Debuff immune, evolution and strike back
    Or
    Uncollected
    Power shield, evolution, and strike back
  • MidnightGrooveMidnightGroove Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    Iceman, Magik and Stark Spidey are your best shots. I had no problems beating him. The event quests final Guillotine is more annoying (wow what a surprise :D).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I used Red Hulk, you just need to make sure he uses his Incinerate special and you will build-up Heat Charges like mad.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iceman is almost always an option, I'd venture to say. Not too much content he can't handle (but now with a few coldsnap and frostbite immune champs, that may change a bit).

I want Iceman!

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Magik beat him pretty easily.

That's what I used. The debuff immune screwed the idea of just powerlocking him like the Vision boss, but her SP2 still does power drain, so it knocked his 3 bars down to 2, and he was very forthcoming with using his SP2.

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I haven't figured out which one is more annoying
    Master
    Debuff immune, evolution and strike back
    Or
    Uncollected
    Power shield, evolution, and strike back

If you use Magik, her SP2 power lock will work against Power Shield, in addition to the power drain, where Debuff Immune only lets the power drain work.