**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super Suggestion

Could I get to know in a message after every war that how many kills has each of my defending champion managed. Would probably help me strategize better or experiment with other champions. I would not want to go to YouTube for my research on the game. Hope I make sense here. Waiting for somebody’s revert.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Honestly, it's not too hard to look at the kills during the war, just look when it's close to the end.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Honestly, it's not too hard to look at the kills during the war, just look when it's close to the end.

That's too logical.

Complicating simplicity is what kool kids do.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »

I agree with you that it's not difficult to do as you suggest, but unfortunately sometimes for practical reasons it's difficult to check on that in the game. People do other things aside from playing MCoC.

I would concur with the OP, that would be helpful and rather easy to implement (which is probably why it will never happen).
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ahem...View Base and view champions in your team...Ahem