**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Carnage Buff would your prefer the most?

Carnage Buff Poll

Which Carnage Buff would your prefer the most? 33 votes

Regen after I3 - consumes all buffs (stacked Regen)
3%
SpiderCools 1 vote
Immediate stackable buffs
45%
Ace_03Nick_Caine_32MSRDLDCosmic_Ray13JEbert_ASDF_Hammerbro_64HzorirockykostonArnav1004_yadavAlexanderpspJNuclearshadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10Kyle22harry 15 votes
Opponent Bleed causes Regen
18%
SnakeEyes69NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEStagedear85XxJJHeroxXSTRIFE1512PossiblyCthulhu 6 votes
Attacker Bleed causes Regen
9%
SpeedbumpShinyMew2Zzz 3 votes
Attack buff - everything else stays the same
24%
jaylerdKyleMMutantWharf8TheHoodedDormammuRicemancx23433MethedUpMasquerade1981 8 votes
Degenerate causes Regen
0%

Comments

• JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Feel free to vote for your favorite and then add your own in comments.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Every 4-5 seconds, his current mutation becomes permanent and stacks, up to 20 stacks each.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Player should have more control over which buff triggers. Buffs should trigger faster. Buffs should be more powerful.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Every 4-5 seconds, his current mutation becomes permanent and stacks, up to 20 stacks each.

Great idea!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Opponent Bleed causes Regen
    If I read this right I think it would be nice if he regens whenever you make the opponent bleed. But also a quicker building chances to bleed on basic attacks and a attack boost for every bleed currently on the opponent.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Attack buff - everything else stays the same
    I think Carnage has everything he needs but the timer is too slow, their effectiveness too low, and the risk of losing a buff you want is too high (yay, I lost that Fury i was stacking and can block better. whoop de feckin doo)

fix all that, i'd be satisfied. When I initially read his abilities I thought "he's like Venom but with power gain instead of crit for the sig ability, and you get better control over the buffs you stack so it's not random" but it's not that case in a fun of effective way.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Add damage, health, regen and some utility. Make him useful in the current state of the game.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Persistent charges for the perma-buffs you secured already. And a revamped sig that isn’t worse than most passives
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    And more potent ones,There should be a wider limit for both venom and carnage.

Venom should also get buffs that you desire

How about:
    At the start start of the fight,Carnage mutates,and all buffs earned in this mutation,are stackable and MASSIVE,and after the mutation ends they active.(max:5,Affected by venom synergy)

Sig level scales on mutation time reduced and more Potency for the buffs.

How about:
    At the start start of the fight,Carnage mutates,and all buffs earned in this mutation,are stackable and MASSIVE,and after the mutation ends they active.(max:5,Affected by venom synergy)

And is separate from special attack mutations (or not,okay with both)

How about:

Also,After a Special 3,His sig mutation resets.

How about:

Also,After a Special 3,His sig mutation resets.

That's everything he needs,Along with bleed on all attacks.