**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula not reducing the Ability Accuracy of Sentinels [Confirmed; Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• KrrrisshhnnaaKrrrisshhnnaa Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious here is a duel video where electroshocks don't reduce ability accuracy and analysis charges are gained in a bunch
    Nebula doesn't need to spend the electroshocks to the opponent to reduce the ability accuracy. She just needs to acquire them.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Here as promised @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I created this video, even at the expense of my AQ progress. This is the first 'Science' Sentinel on the right side of AQ Map 5.

https://youtu.be/Gnage4DqtRI

Hi @Kabam Miike

Is this still being looked at, you asked and we provided the proof. Can you please acknowledge that this is a BUG now?

Appreciate any response. Thanks.
    Krrrisshhnnaa's Video

Hi there @Krrrisshhnnaa , please dont post videos that are not helping this case. You barely keep the charges / hit the sentinel or repeat the same action which would make him gain charges.

It would be appreciated if you can delete this, so it does not confuse the moderators.
    Krrrisshhnnaa's Video

Hi there @Krrrisshhnnaa , please dont post videos that are not helping this case. You barely keep the charges / hit the sentinel or repeat the same action which would make him gain charges.

It would be appreciated if you can delete this, so it does not confuse the moderators.

Agree. I did some duels again and i didn't parry to spnd the charges and sentinal never gained analysis. Can't say about AQ, too scared to try her atm.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Apparently they aren’t triggering Psylockes powergain ability either, seems they have ability blocking bugs
  • Hey everyone, wanted to let you know that the game team is still working on resolving this issue. As soon as we have more info to share, we'll post it here.
    Hey everyone, wanted to let you know that the game team is still working on resolving this issue. As soon as we have more info to share, we'll post it here.

Hi @Kabam Zibiit

Thank you for the response.

It seems that Psylocke is also not gaining a bar of energy after using her sp1. I created another bug thread for that.

Are the sentinels causing problems with a lot of champ abilities?? Could be.

Thanks for looking into it.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I noticed that bug has occurred after last update. Because I had tested Nebula against Sentinels in X-Men Savage last month and her ability used to prevent analysis with 5 electroshock charges.
    In the first round of AQ after the update I tested and her ability wasn't working anymore against Sentinels, I thought it was a AQ thing that Kabam has not told us. And if you see Prof Hoff's videos in YouTube, he say Nebula can prevent analysis via electroshock charges, and I told him in comments that it wasn't working in AQ. So it's a bug
    I just want to know how to ask a ticket in payback from Kabam, for doing this things to active players and game lovers. We need transparency.
    Thanks.