**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anyone encountered Arena display corrupted/glitched?

shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
Has anyone encountered Arena display corrupted/glitched?
Considering Kabam has the best QA department in the world with highest quality and bug free product, I can only imagine the problem is on my side.
What do I need to do?
e.g. Clear my phone's cache?
e.g. Reinstall my MCoC?
e.g. Upgrade my Android version?
e.g. Buy a new phone?
e.g. Spent $1000 on Kabam's store?
e.g. Feed the hamster?
e.g. Buy offering & worship Kabam God?

cqesrtz174p1.png

9d8wlvrj85le.png

lodd4u5ovubc.png

zgvsl0ahy711.png

83gj7v171ze2.png

golc4y184goi.png

I thought this could only happened to a calculator's glitched L.E.D. display.

swrcezkx3tt1.png

Comments

• Hey there!

We've sent this information over to the team from a previous player experiencing it, but could you share your device information with us? It'll help to know what you're running the game on. :)
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    i have got this problem once before also
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Hey there!

We've sent this information over to the team from a previous player experiencing it, but could you share your device information with us? It'll help to know what you're running the game on. :)

@Kabam Vydious

For my cousin who sent me the screenshots and still facing this problem during previuos Medusa arena, she is using:
    .... Phone = Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    .... OS = (I don't know)
    .... WIFI/4G = Both
    .... Symptom = Intermittent (without restarting the game, when going in and out the arena screen, this may just occurred all of a sudden)
    .... Seen since which version = Since v17.2 only (never before)

For me, I'm also facing the same problem even a few minutes ago
    .... Phone = Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Model SM-N910C)
    .... OS = Android 5.0.1
    .... WIFI/4G = Both
    .... Symptom = Intermittent (same as above)
    .... Seen since which version = Since v17.2 only (never before)

Thank you very much!
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    edited April 2018
    Happening regularly on my devices too...
    Device and Model: iPhone 8+
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.2.6
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 17.2.0
  • Glad it's not just me, thought I was going insane there for a few minutes.

I'm running the game on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, exclusively over WiFi, fwiw. Between this and the constant lagging during AQ and AW, I'm starting to get frustrated.
  • TechnicsTechnics Posts: 16
    Doesn't make a difference what device. It's happening to most people. Can't be everyone's devices surely.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    i-phone 8 has it too
  • I've seen it once or twice in arena, too.

iPhone 7, running latest iOS verison when glitch happens.
  • I had it with the champs name a thouh times and when in a fight the name would be all white
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    All the time
    Galaxy s7
    But it doesn't affect gameplay so I wasn't going to mention it until some more pressing concerns are addressed.
    Looks like we can ask the MOD to stop asking us any extra info about devices, since it happened to ALL KINDS of Android and multiple version of iPHONE. And hopefully they won't next ask us to provide our home address or service provider to see if it is to blame our geographical location or local ISP. :D
  • @Kabam Vydious the previous player is still experience it. Me. It went away for a couple days and has returned with new arena
  • I have seen this3eja7epc8p3b.png
    ir027byhr9rf.png
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Al2Q wrote: »
    Happening regularly on my devices too...
    Device and Model: iPhone 8+
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.2.6
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 17.2.0

Same for me with IPhone 7
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    throw the whole phone away
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Everything that is happening is related with update 17.2. Not the devices since everything was working as intented before this release.
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Everything that is happening is related with update 17.2. Not the devices since everything was working as intented before this release.

Agreed. This is what we observed. Affected upon v17.2 and not before, across various types of Android phones, and various version of iOS phones, which led me to suspect their poor programming or coding.