**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is banned in UAE (gulf) after the update? [Under Investigation]

Comments

• KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    this thing started after that 8hr break ... and kabam can't do anything about it , because its not their fault ... and its not only mcoc , lots of other games have this problme in our region , and you guys most know why ...
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    Im very sorry to read your reply @Kabam Zibiit ... all of us said it was the same issue with T-mobile
    But i guess since we are not the majority you wont have to invent a solution
    By the way .. other games like clash of clans or marvel future fight runs as smooth as it can be so the problem is not with Etisalat its with you and it started when T-mobile problem started
    Then u solved it after T-mobile problem and few days later the problem hit us again and there are few threads in the forum complaining about bad connection but you never even cared to merge those threads and find a solution because trust me they are all related ..

All i can say is the maybe the new update will fix the game by itself or maybe there will be a big problem that affect the majority and then you will be forced to find a solution.

Im really upset and sad and i hope you experience what we are experiencing and know how much it will upset you.

this must mean that clash of clans is better than MCOC. i've been speculating that for a few weeks lol but in all serious this is an unfortunate matter that needs to be resolved. lets all hope for this to be resolved in the near future
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    @Aftab_sid its not just our bug they are dealing with ... im pretty sure they have a list of bugs that need to be resolved. @Kabam Zibiit at least replied to our problem rather than ignoring it. and he said they are working on it and we have to wait.... it is very annoying bug to not be able to play but still we have to respect the work they are doing for others and not only for us ... im still waiting on this issue to be resolved and I hope it does soon because I dont like wasting money on cellular data plan to play my favorite game.

Also Zibiit, if you have any updates about this issue with us please do share. I tried to contact the support but they reply back with automated response which is very irritating.

lol yeah they are not dealing with only our bug but so many other bugs the only difference is all others will ger resolved n ours will never and kabam zibit or anyone else will always say they are working on it lol like they work on our bug and suddenly stop when other bug comes up so our problem goes into the queue again or they hv never touchbased on our bug ever...i read one of their replies stating everything is fine at their end and its the ISP'S fault big joke isn't it....and if u think talkin all good when u know **** is happening will give u some browine points then im sorry i cant pretend all the best to u
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @Dr_Brown man coc was AWESOME !! but then mcoc came out and I gave it a shot and I ended up leaving my townhall at level 9 I guess lol .. .you can look me up in coc ... still hanging in there .. same nickname lol ... thanks I hope they resolve it too

@Aftab_sid yeah man it feels like we keep getting sent to the end of the question line lol ... but I have hope coz in those 3 years of kabam gaming they always resolved the problems I had eventually .. this one took the longest but since its working on cellular now then I guess I can manage a bit :D
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    no update for us ?
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Please update us on the progress regarding this issue. It's been a week now since your last update.
  • AbishnoiAbishnoi Posts: 16
    @Kabam Zibiit
    My ign is A.Z.....Same is happening to be...I m in dubai....I am also facing this login connection issue...I m using iPhone 6s and carrier Is Etisalat...speed of internet is 12 mbps...plz look into this issue.4liu1yvcnsij.jpg
    faa4crvi06a2.jpg

• KisHinKisHin Posts: 55
    Anyone on DU network facing the same issues?
    I will re-configure my dual band router tonight. I'll connect solo to 5Ghz band which is faster than the normal 2.4Ghz. Will post results if it's a workable solution to all of us.

@Kabam Zibiit we are yet to receive an update on the progress of your solution to our issue.
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    This happened to me when I was on holiday in Dubai a couple of weeks ago, I had blamed the router but evidently not
  • RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    Still no update? for me its not even working on 4G/3G
    Connected solo on a 20Mbps 5Ghz wifi but still experiencing connection error.

@RoonKhan data connectivity under 4G is totally not working for me.

@Kabam Zibiit any update?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Just curious, how many days you folks in UAE already didn't manage to login?
    If you go across to Arab Saudi, are you able to magically connect to MCoC again as usual?
    man im still unable to log into the game ... even vpn is not working anymore ... what have you done for us so far man ? @Kabam Zibiit
    how long will this be under investigation ?
    please stop ignoring us !
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    man im still unable to log into the game ... even vpn is not working anymore ... what have you done for us so far man ? @Kabam Zibiit
    how long will this be under investigation ?
    please stop ignoring us !

forever ur ignored
    At nights it works fine not all that great but Doesn’t DC or anything as often as during the morning or afternoon
  • Banner31Banner31 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Rose @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit please let us know if you have or are working on a solution for this network issues only for MCOC. Last night the network issue was just horrible, both on wifi and data. i had to close the game to end my frustration. i have been requesting to look into this since black panther event and had high hopes since the last two event updates without no luck. how long should we wait or raise this matter with you all for some action to be taken.
    Horrible gaming experience this is turning out to be!!
    All after the feb update
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike ???????? where are you guys ?????
    Don’t bother bro their mind is made up that it is a fault from our telco side
    This is just horrible!!!! How can we get Mephisto?

v6pib9dbkffa.png

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Folks in UAE are still facing this till now? This is awful!
    Saw another thread that now Russian folks are also not able to connect. It seems getting worse.
    I hope it'll get fixed soon so you guys can still have a go for Mephisto or Hyperion. This should be a busy week in arena, not to suffer from the disconnection nuisance.
    @Kabam Zibiit how long will this investigation of yours gonna go !?
    Are you lying to us ?
    man ITS NOT WORKING ... THE STUPID GAME IS NOT WORKINGGGGG
    what the hell should we do
    No wifi
    No cellular
    And no stupid VPN
    NOTHING IS WORKING

Im mad about this nonsense its been almost 3 months
    STOP MESSING AROUND AND DO SOMETHING NOWWWWW

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

bxv8v0qlvnpv.png
  • RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    I can't logg at all. Tried VPN with cellular data with wifi... nothing works
    Same here after the new event on Thursday been just horrible I can’t log on at all
    Completely missing out on Hyperion!!!
    Totally fed up of this whole situation been 3 months as @ShaGaGy mentioned

Y’all are gonna loose your whole player base here if this continues for any longer

FYI this is literally the only thing not working

I don’t understand why if you feel it is a telco issue aren’t y’all connecting the telco to see the issue at the end of the day it is a loss for y’all and y’all need to try and resolve it unless kabam ain’t bothered about the player base in the UAE
    and what really upsets me is that new content is being added like what the hell are we supposed to do ? watch it on youtube and thats it ?

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Tell me about it I got 12 days to finish master and uncollected and also rifts so ticked off about it

Russia players also having a issue so perhaps they can resolve both together or atleast find the cause of the issue
    Im just gonna keep mentioning them until they reapond and its better be a good respond other than “we are working on it”

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Respond*
    @ShaGaGy have been told it’s a telco issue and they can’t help us anymore need to sort it out with Etisalat!!!

No idea what’s going on Etisalat is saying they ain’t doing anything and so is kabam so I don’t know why kabam can’t contact Etisalat to try and see what is the issue at the end of the day it’s kabam loosing customers not Etisalat
This discussion has been closed.