**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible change to Proxima’s in-fight missions texts?

MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
@Kabam Miike yf8gzopkomzn.png
Could you please ask the game team to look into moving the mission text somewhere possibly higher or more centered? This might just be a personal complaint, but I usually keep my left thumb right where the text pops up, and sometimes I miss the mission type.
Thank you.

Comments

• ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Could you please ask the game team to look into moving the mission text somewhere possibly higher or more centered? This might just be a personal complaint, but I usually keep my left thumb right where the text pops up, and sometimes I miss the mission type.
    Thank you.

Once you get used to her it shouldnt be too much of a problem. You will know the mission by the colour and shape of the buff indicator circle
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Scottryan wrote: »
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Once you get used to her it shouldnt be too much of a problem. You will know the mission by the colour and shape of the buff indicator circle

That’s true. But I guess for newer players to the game that are able to get her, it would help them learn her features a little easier.