**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Evading After Block Since 17.2 [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Sorry for a slow response on my part.

The rest of the team is still looking into this one. We'll hopefully have more information for you all soon. Thank you for your patience while we get to the bottom of this.

please fix this soon. a lot of us are hurting here doing just basic stuff in events, aw and aq
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★

The rest of the team is still looking into this one. We'll hopefully have more information for you all soon. Thank you for your patience while we get to the bottom of this.
    I really, really hope so. You can forgive our skepticism. We have been hearing "we are looking into it" on a lot of these timing issues. I am basically stuck right now because I can't do the more difficult content with these problems. I have already done some of it when the issues weren't as bad. It is not a lack of skill since I have been able to do it., although I am sure I can improve a lot.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i really hope this gets fixed soon
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

I really, really hope so. You can forgive our skepticism. We have been hearing "we are looking into it" on a lot of these timing issues. I am basically stuck right now because I can't do the more difficult content with these problems. I have already done some of it when the issues weren't as bad. It is not a lack of skill since I have been able to do it., although I am sure I can improve a lot.

Kind of like the boy who cried "wolf". At some point, after enough "we're looking into it" and months of silence it hard to believe anything will actually be fixed.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Sorry but what is there to look at , just play a match against AV and try to dodge his bullets after blocking the first one.

This was working fine before 17.2, and we could dodge those bullets. Now it is impossible, bullets cannot be dodged.

Android , 7.1.1 Moto X play
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    It is most visible in the case with Mordo and his block ,, ring"..just tap block and u Will see that is not regular 0 sec. But a cca 0,5 sec. time to pop Up the ring
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    Same with Dormammu
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Forget about what to call it..don't want to argue semantics. The AI has been changing slowly and steadily with each update recently. This is undeniable. Too many players have all sighted and documented the same things...over and over. I have experienced every issue described in this post and others. The being smacked after completing a combo with no time to defend yourself is the latest. It's not my job as the customer to identify what is causing the problem. Now, an old issue is resurfacing... inability to chain a special. MLLLM, MLLL, MLLLL...nothing was working on the NC in map 5. He blocked roughly 8/10 specials thrown. It's happening throughout the game, but this was the worst case I experienced. Also, all three of our battle groups timed out when fighting him. This is after switching him and playing as agressive as we could...one of who was using a rank 3 duped Iceman with a 20% boost. This is a problem.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Luckily, Iceman's sp1 is a range attack. Otherwise, he would have been punished after each blocked special.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Can't evade half the friggin specials u use to be able to. What's with the silent nerfs?? Av. Cable. Hulkbuster. Dormammu. And I'm sure there's plenty of others now. First 7 months ago u take away our ability to even control our champs/dropped blocks. Now we can't even avoid even MORE damage that we are now being forced to take after literally YEARS of playing?! This isn't a "conspiracy theory", just simple facts that y'all somehow manage to destroy SOMETHING in this game each month is amazing!!! Maybe take a month to just fix stuff?! Would anyone who's a dedicated player be against Kabam taking some time to fix some bs b4 releasing new stuff/new bugs?!
  • Please update us soon. Very annoying issue
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111

Is this the same team that was able to find the time to update AQ, and introduce Sentineloids, but couldn’t find the time to address & resolve gameplay issues that are now costing players even more money.

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I just got owned by a DD classic in AW because of this bug! After the first part of his SP1 hitting into your block, I had been able to swipe back safely countless times in the past. Today my Gwenpool just stood there, got hit with DD’s kick, then stunned, then 5 hit KOed. Damn freaking frustrating because it is such an easy fight usually, but I lost attack bonus, items because of this stupid bug!!!!

I can confirm it is like that for cable SP1 too, I don’t usually try for AV SP1.

Using iPhone X, iOS 11.3

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Whole game is changed, we used to be able to double finger swipe out of combos to avoid block damage, used to be if you didn’t hit the perfect timing you stayed blocking anyway, now you just get killed if you try, compounding bugs, harder everything, spend baby spend
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    This bug (or whatever you want to call it) really needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Did they fix it, i was able to evade the end of cables sp1.
  • Nope still got lots issues with sliding back after any block
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Did they fix it, i was able to evade the end of cables sp1.

I was able to evade ONCE as well. Need to test again. Not sure how they could have fixed it without an update though.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    the reason why this happened is because they are adding speed to AI so now all their l1 is way faster to dex it ( impossible with animation )
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    I found out that the evade doesn't respond ONLY after the AI hit me "once" and then they charge heavy attack immediately, in this case the first swipe back WON"T register and I have to do it multiple time in order to evade the heavy, and most of the time you will eat that heavy like it or not.
    I hope this info help you guys figure out the issue and fix it ASAP.
    another info: iPad mini 4 - iOS 11.3 - game version 17.2 - this issue occurs in all area of the game (Arena/quests/AW/AQ)
  • KrupalKrupal Posts: 8
    I have faced this issue as well.. while evading spiderman (classic) sp1. you can block the web shots and evade the physical punches but not anymore.. Makes it dofficult on unblockable sp1. Please look into this
  • It almost seems like the AI is getting sentient. Is this the birth of skynet???
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It almost seems like the AI is getting sentient. Is this the birth of skynet???

And explain how this has anything to do with this thread? Hell. Explain how this is a bug.
  • Yes it's true..
    I'm also experiencing the same issue.
    I also complaint about it to kabam but they r not listening..
    They just wanted to loot us with their buggs.