**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Skill Sentinel shouldn’t be able to purify Armor Shattered. Here’s why:

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
It says in Medusa’s abilities: While Armor Shattered is active, opponents cannot suffer from further Armor Breaks nor activate their Armor Buffs. Additionally, this debuff shatters Robot Champions systems, reducing their Ability Accuracy and Power Gain by 100%. Well all of the Sentinels are Robot Champs, meaning getting an Armor Shattered off with Medusa’s L3 should shut off Purify, but instead he just gets rid of it. He shouldn’t be able to trigger it though, since he has 0% Ability Accuracy while that’s active. Plz fix Kabam

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At least Maps 4 & 5 for me.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    You’re assuming their ability accuracy is only 100%... I just read something about a shrug off timer that skillsents have and that if you wait til it expires Medusa’s S3 can shatter. I’ll test it if I face a non-debuff skill.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I'll pass this along to the rest of the team to look into. Would you be able to tell me which AQ maps you've experienced this in?

It wasn’t AQ, it happened during last months event quest. I wasn’t able to use the Forums at the time.

Edit: thanks for answering
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    This most likely only happens in Aq on all maps. I do map5, and the bug is definitely present there. There is a hige bug going around that prevents minion class Sentinels in Aq to not have their ability accuracy reduced by Nebula or Medusa
    @Kabam Zibiit
    I just tested it. Medusa’s S3 shattered the Skill Sents armor but it immediately purified it in Map 5. I remember shatter being purified in the EQ too. Is purify an ability? If it is... WTF!?
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    before sentinals came in aq i had tested skill sentinal using medusa she was able to armor satter in event eqest
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    medusa against skill sentinal tested before aq comes
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    I just tested against AQ map 5 skill sentinel and it works now, the armor shatter didn't get shrugged off. Maybe they fixed it?
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    I just tested against AQ map 5 skill sentinel and it works now, the armor shatter didn't get shrugged off. Maybe they fixed it?
    Maybe they didn’t. Any reply from Kabam would be appreciated.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Skill Sentinels are shrugging off Medusa Armor Shatter in AQ map 5 all day long.