**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheater in my Union

Hi kabam administration!

Today I found a cheater in your Alliance [JDIG].
In the task of the Union, he killed all on the line and the end boss. I removed the cheaters from the Union.
Please administration of the game Kabam does not sanction our Union. We always follow fair play! Thank you.

With respect, the leader of the Union of [JDIG] - Pupkin1212.

Comments

• Nickname cheater - sniper wwe
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Man, provide screenshoot and name via Ticket Support and they'll check it (probably).
    Posting about cheaters here only angers the mods and will delete the thread and send you a Warn.
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited June 2017
    He meant he recently kicked someone who he suspected is a cheater due to his exceptional ability to solo his path and the final boss completely (assuming AW). Their alliance got nothing to do with him now that he is gone and hope Kabam doesn't ban his alliance for potential cheating.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Oh I see. If I ever lead an alliance, I wouldn't be so unkind to cheaters. They are people too. :(
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Cheaters are the worst.....kick em the second you find them....
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    cheaters can get your whole alliance banned
  • I hope that will be no more cheaters in my Alliance!
    I just want the administration did not impose on us a penalty. We are honest people.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    For clarification, the suspected "cheater" did not appear to be plowing through a bunch of maxed out 5-stars with overpowering nodes.

His now former alliance looks to be around tier 13 or lower for AW. No data was provided regarding opponents, either. And certainly, no info was given out as to how many and quality of items used.

All we know for certain is that someone is patting himself on the back for kicking someone out of the alliance and even identified that person's game name.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Get your pitchforks, the witch hunt is on... ;)
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    For clarification, the suspected "cheater" did not appear to be plowing through a bunch of maxed out 5-stars with overpowering nodes.

His now former alliance looks to be around tier 13 or lower for AW. No data was provided regarding opponents, either. And certainly, no info was given out as to how many and quality of items used.

All we know for certain is that someone is patting himself on the back for kicking someone out of the alliance and even identified that person's game name.

Thank god we don't kick our members for actually having skill.

How does the OP know he was cheating?

We have players able to solo paths in war linked or not bosses too.
  • Interesting I got flag to be interpreting and contributing to the community lol.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

I agree with you. he did not clarify a lot of information. seems he may have jumped the gun. my son plays part time but still has a decent account. his alliance is in tier 11 AW and other than the bosses, he never has to wait for links to come down other than bosses (and with boosts and and a few items they come down too linked).
  • @Pupkin1212

If you feel you have come across an individual or alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.