**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star basic pool

Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
As I understand, these are the champs currently in the 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 basic pool.
vidgeyd2ndk4.jpg

When can we expect additions to this pool and who will it be?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What kabam needs to do is add the champions from every 6* featured crystal that expires. So at the end of the current featured crystal, rag Thor, glad hulk, Killmonger, Bishop, sentinel etc etc, are all added to the basic pool.

With how often we can get 6* crystals, on average 4 months from uncollected, It’s likely that it could be literally around a year before someone with an unduped feature champ that isn’t in the basic pool is finally added in. Then after that year it could be another year before they finally managed to dupe them with the 1 in 100 odds of getting that champ with more and more added. Personally I’d rather not wait ~2 years with an unduped Thor Ragnarok or Bishop 6* until they’re added to the basic pool and I luck out and dupe them.

We need to have the feature crystal 6* added to the basic pool if they aren’t already in it already. So that’s Killmonger, Void, sentry, drax, glad hulk, Bishop, sentinel, Thor ragnarok, Hawkeye, Morningstar, Hela, guillotine. All added to the basic pool.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's a great idea! Hopefully that is the plan. I started playing right after 5 🌟 champs were added, but they were so far out of reach that I didn't pay attention to who was added and when.

Now that I'm close to a 6 🌟, I'm trying to decide whether I should wait for better champs to be added.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Those of you that have a 6 🌟 champ already, who did you get?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    <<<<< This guy
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 β˜…β˜…

Black bolt and Deadpool X

Fml
  • Those of you that have a 6 🌟 champ already, who did you get?

YellowJacket and Guillotine
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…

Cap WW2 & Cable. Happy with both.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…
    Went for a featured, pulled a 6* Killmonger. I fainted. Then I woke up in a hospital. This game can kill you, be cautious.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would rather the basic pool not expand for a while. And keep the feature crystal the same for like 6 months or something to allow us chances to dupe someone.
    But they will probably start expanding the basic pool before too long and 6* awakening gems will go on sale around the 4th of July and be incredibly expensive.

How large the 5* basic pool is now is ridiculous and the main culprit for so many bad pulls. IMO