**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4K Prestige UK Player Looking for AQ 5x5 and AW Tier 5

I'm looking to drop from Platinum 3 to Gold 1 for the next season, in my opinion this is the "sweet spot" in terms of benefit versus cost in AW.

My IGN is Palanthrax, I have a mixture of 10 5* R4+ and 6* champs, including a good mix of attackers and defenders. I've completed all game content including LOL 100%.

To reiterate, I'm not looking for Platinum 3 alliances or map 6 alliances.

Please reply with your IGN if you're interested, I will be leaving my current alliance later this evening.

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Mattylo, message me if interested
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    MROD77, we are gold 1 tier 4, 5x5 AQ
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I sent an in game friend request
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    IGN is Drenlin
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68
    IGN turtlejames (line also)
    14.5M AW Gold 1 T5, AQ 5x5
    Adult alliance. Need 1 replacement for retiring member. Love to have you join us.
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    IGN KamGee
    12mil, Map 5x5, Gold 3(due to people leaving halfway through first season)
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Fluffybunnyfeet...both IG and Line. Gold 1...AQ 5x5.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    Nøva Glitch
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 102
    Ign JerryJiver
    Think we are exactly what you are looking for - aw gold 1, aq 5x5.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    Hi we run AQ 5x5 and gold 1 rewards last season. The map tier is a little higher than you were looking for typically tier 3 and 4 but we only run 2bg with players rotating in and out has and when they want to play / have a break. IGN is Corby11 if you are interested look us up. We have 1 guy running a second account and he wants to retire it so there is a spot available
  • WindbreakWindbreak Posts: 30
    IGN Windbreak

Dragons of the Arena - AQ5x5 (Average Prestige 5200). AW Tier 4 - 5. Finished middle of Gold 1 - will likely finish there again this season. We'd love to taste Platinum 3 but it's probably not in the cards.

We're a very organized alliance with set paths for AW and AQ and set defenders to maximize success.

Hit me up if you like. Can also reach out via Line @ windbreaker1976
  • SchmitrnSchmitrn Posts: 111
    We are exactly what you are looking for. Some great guys here and tick all the boxes. Win and lose together. No push on war and everyone is sound. We all have lives outside the game but still get the job done. Hit me up on line: schmitrn if you want to know more pal. Will have a spot open after aq has finished.
    vomqahn0519c.png