**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 5* Blade or R2 6* Killmonger?

So I was lucky enough to pull a 6* Killmonger out of the featured, but I'm torn apart on who to rank up. Please give me your suggestions, and why you'd choose one.

R5 5* Blade or R2 6* Killmonger? 63 votes

Blade to R5 (Unduped)
42%
GKaineSnakeEyes69BitterSteelCapWW2gatra_hpDanicb94VartoxSpeedbumpSac123_AwesomeKyloRenGNASTYVuDahShinyMew2arsjumSuperSam57BlackGekkougaTom3579DipseyThecrusher_9756shchong2 27 votes
Killmonger to R2
57%
DL864RektorGolden_GuardianMr_PlatypusArchieMagpie1_sfu_koraxAppieDoc_HollamonUnevenZeroJerryJiveradqqedfyvrNomarigerolTeddersFoxhero007NeowantsyouZzzcptawesome299ChuckNorrisSavio444vinniegainz 36 votes

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Neither. Wait till you get an awakening gem for blade to r5 him.

Killmonger is great but not as useful as blade for content.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Blade to R5 (Unduped)
    BLADE without doubt, God Tiers 5* Champions are way more useful than the current 6* Champions, until resources to rank 3 6* Champions arrive, i wouldn't rank a 6* Champ to rank 2, only Void, Angela, Hulk Ragnarok and maybe Hela are worth but most of them need to be duped, so... enjoy ur 5 stars for now :)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Killmonger to R2
    6*s are the future, and the future is now. If you have a 6* that isn’t trash, you should level them up.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade to R5 (Unduped)
    Wait u should do killmonger I clicked the wrong one
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Votes are 50/50. I don't know who to choose, I love both of them.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Killmonger to R2
    go for the 6*, moreover if you care about prestige, Killmonger's will be higher than Blade's
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited April 2018
    Killmonger to R2
    Plus, what happened if you can't manage to dupe Blade ? Not awakened he's not as interesting