**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinels Nerfed

Everyone complaining about sentinels better be happy

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Absolute joke that Kabam have done this, giving in to pressure.

If people playing for 3 years had trouble with a sentinel they should just stop playing.

Pathetic!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I figured they would be adjusted somewhat. They mentioned that it wasn't their intention to add that much more of a challenge. I'm cool either way, but I'm sure some will be happy. Some won't be happy no matter what they do. Lol. I'm glad they listen to feedback.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    LOL WOW! If i could just get them to complain about solo player obortunities to get t4cc maybe they would fix that! But obviously that isnt gonna happen...
  • KablamedKablamed Posts: 5
    Not everyone is as skilled as your holiness.

Maybe people were just pissed about the increased difficulty without an increase rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Absolute joke that Kabam have done this, giving in to pressure.

If people playing for 3 years had trouble with a sentinel they should just stop playing.

Pathetic!!!

Right there with you. Deep down, i think we knew they were going too. Same thing happened with 5.4. Had lots of people complain about the fights so they lowered sigs a d abilities. 5.4 was way easier tha. 5.3.
  • DKSilversurferDKSilversurfer Posts: 11
    edited April 2018
    I just got kicked from my ally cause I struggled on those damn Bots and now they make them easier... Don't they test the game!!! Or use players of different skill level to see how difficult it is instead of only using intercept ninjas to test the game off course they don't think anything can get hard enough... it's like the new uncollected quests they are getting way out of hands too... difficult and energy vise
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Wasn’t it just the robots in the AQ? I think outside the AQ, they haven’t changed
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kablamed wrote: »
    Not everyone is as skilled as your holiness.

Maybe people were just pissed about the increased difficulty without an increase rewards.

He is holy then thou shal worship lol
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    edited April 2018
    I personally like the increase, and fighting, harder content. It makes you better, you can't grow from fighting the same level.

Also agree that increasing difficulty without increasing rewards is pretty ###### up. Albeit, everyone was upset when they changed AW, but then Kabam added season rewards and buffed individual war rewards, and everyone simmered down. Hoping they will do the same with AQ rewards.
  • DKSilversurferDKSilversurfer Posts: 11
    How are you getting better if it takes one bot to remove you whole team.. KABAM should make a training ground like ROL where all the AQ sentinels are in so we could at least practice on them a bit
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    How are you getting better if it takes one bot to remove you whole team.. KABAM should make a training ground like ROL where all the AQ sentinels are in so we could at least practice on them a bit

I agree sentinels were more challenging but I never lost more than 15% health to them and I am not that skilled so If sentinel takes down your whole team you need to get better at fighting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Prepare for the posts asking for compensation.
  • Hey everyone, we appreciate the feedback but we already have a thread on this subject and would appreciate if everyone would the discussion on this subject focused here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.