**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stagnant game

Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
Does anyone else ever feel the game is stale and stagnant after playing for a while. With the way kabam has the system set up with inventory I no longer get a sense of accomplishment. I have 235 champs with all 4 stars at 3/30 or higher and all 3 stars and below maxed. It seems like all I do now is sell my hard earned ISO I have because I have no Champs to use it on. It's deflating watching your ISO inventory go down knowing that when I do get another new champ I may not have any ISO to rank up. Makes me not want to play as much or spend anymore. I have not even opened the new monthly quest and it's a waste probably to dupe champs knowing I will probably have to sell the ISO.

Comments

• feel the same way
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Jkw634 wrote: »
    I have not even opened the new monthly quest and it's a waste probably to dupe champs knowing I will probably have to sell the ISO.

There's your problem. You're missing out on easy rewards to continue advancing and getting new 5-star champions to level up. I'm at a similar situation with 248 champions all 3* and below maxed. I still get that tingly feeling from opening 5* crystals that I used to get from opening 4* crystals. ISO is no longer a scarce resource and you can either let them expire or sell them for gold, but even then you should have stopped needing gold a long time ago. My goal right now is to get as many max sig 4*s as possible because those extra 275 5* shards really add up.

Pretty much to get the feeling of progression back you need to focus on getting as many 5* shards as possible - event quests, AW, arena, duping 4-stars/max sig, etc.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I do open up everything still. This months quest is the only thing I have not touched. I rank up my 5 stars also. 4 of 11 are rank 2. 3 are rank 3 and 1 rank 4. Not wasting the t4b and the even scarcer t1 alphas to take 5 star ip. Unduped ironman or duped antman to rank 2.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not to mention broken champs and ever-changing game mechanics.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Jkw634 wrote: »
    I do open up everything still. This months quest is the only thing I have not touched. I rank up my 5 stars also. 4 of 11 are rank 2. 3 are rank 3 and 1 rank 4. Not wasting the t4b and the even scarcer t1 alphas to take 5 star ip. Unduped ironman or duped antman to rank 2.

T1 aren't scarce. You get one from Normal, one from Heroic, 3 from Master, you can buy them with Glory, roll them from Greater Solo and other Crystals, get them from Events...
    Sounds like you're losing the motivation in general. If you want to get it back, you will have to play differently. If you don't want to, then best of luck. :)
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    T1a aren't scarce until you start ranking up 5* champs. I used to think they were everywhere now I can't rank anything because I'm waiting on them. 5* eats them for fast.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    T1a aren't scarce until you start ranking up 5* champs. I used to think they were everywhere now I can't rank anything because I'm waiting on them. 5* eats them for fast.

I know. I'm aware. I'm just saying they're not scarce. You can get them. Alot easier than T2A.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Scarcity: insufficient supply for the demand
    Only for people choosing to level-up many 5*s, they are scarce. Yes there are many sources to get T1 alphas, but it also cost a ton of them to rank up 5*s. For some players, T1 alphas are more scarce than T4 basic and T4 class catalysts. It's funny because T1 alphas are considered a more common resource than T4 basic or T4 class catalyst, but they are the most needed resource when leveling up many 5*s (for veteran players mostly).

Again this is for the relatively small group of players (usually veterans) in need of T1 alphas more than anything else. In the overall population, T1 alphas are not scarce. So don't take that the wrong way. Oh and yes people can choose to play however they want to play and level up whoever they want to level up. I am choosing to level up my 5*s so it is my fault I am in dire need of T1 alphas. Think I covered everything.