**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experts, please help me with masteries.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
Hello friends. I just reached level 60 and have got 1 point to invest in masteries. I can even change more if I get advices from you. I will attach my best team that I use and my masteries so that it can be easy for you all to advice me. I am doing uncollected monthly events (explored last month event for 1st time) , play aq map 5, and are in aw gold3 tier 8. Please advice accordingly. My top champ is Ghost rider 5 star r4 unduped. R4ed him just yesterday. Appreciate all the advices beforehand.

d2ac8k9sm2nb.jpg
vo823ko7jcc4.jpg
4zvzwv096poa.jpg
1lmjw1wdjism.jpg
x1azew2tpl5n.jpg
vu8qo7p50km7.jpg

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You should put it in Utility tree, get the XP boost node.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    @rockykoston do you always do this? Anyways thanx for your opinion. Appreciated.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    @rockykoston do you always do this? Anyways thanx for your opinion. Appreciated.

You know pretty much everything about this game, why are you even asking.

Get your MD upto 5/5 or if u haven't done act 5 or LOL then put point in assassin.
    @rockykoston I believe even veterans need an advice here. It's not about knowing all. It is about what to do next, given the circumstances. I know what dw, Assassin, MD does. Or other defence masteries. But my point is what should be the best option right now with given circumstances. I can't have all, is it. So that's the point. So no level 60 player should post an advice discussion here? Also I'm not too veteran. 8 months into the game. 290k rating player. GR is my 1st 5 star r4 unduped. So yes I do need advices. If you do not wish to then ok but please be on the topic. Appreciate your replies though.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited April 2018
    pnl7liri6z82.jpg
    k7hs5p3qstb2.jpg
    1afi0vknniru.jpg

This is an awesome build for AQ/AW and over all questing
    @SuperSam57 I really appreciate your efforts to help me. I'm still not that great in intercepting and occasionally do get hit, that's why I kept that will power. I do intend on maxing that Assassin though. You keep zero in pacify and stupefy? Don't you need them? Pacify specially against magiks in war?
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I max stupefy, not to concerned with pacify as I use blade or AA for magik and that mastery will not fully protect you anyway. If you can parry then your solid. The extra points I said to put into assassins just redirect them to pacify and build this, you wont be disappointed.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I like your build but if you're going to have WP, you only need 1 point. Take that extra point from there and the other point you have and max Assasin.
    I just did 2/3 glass canon. I'll add 1 more in Assassin from will power as suggested. Take out 1 more from stand your ground and max Assassin or add 1 in dw? Thankyou for your opinion @Solrac_2 @SuperSam57 . Really appreciate.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I don't know your bleeder roster--Wolvie, X-23, Blade, etc? To have WP you have to have a minimum amount of points in defense and so I'm not sure you can remove a point from SYG and still have WP.
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    I don't know your bleeder roster--Wolvie, X-23, Blade, etc? To have WP you have to have a minimum amount of points in defense and so I'm not sure you can remove a point from SYG and still have WP.

You are right. I need 15 in defence. Can't remove SYG. Thanks to point it out. Ok I'll remove 1 from WP and add to Assassin. That will make Assassin 4/5. Should be good enough. Bleeders not many I have. Just recently got 5 star Elektra. I use GR mostly. He has bleed but only once till you reset judgements. Other than that, I have AA 4 star at r4 which I'm thinking of taking to r5. As I don't have good mutant 5 star yet. My best mutant 5 star is storm R2 duped. I have posted a pic of my top champs for the reference. Really appreciate for replying.
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    @Solrac_2 any advice would help
    64mp149p2w42.png
    afx2dfnpwdul.png
    ny1fvvns0dd8.png
    vs9qkezm5ptc.png