**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star hood any good?

Not dupped. How high should i rank him?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    His staggered is good, and invisibility is handy. Not an extreme game changer, no immunity, but handy utilities.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited April 2018
    I really like my Hood, I took him to 4/55 and used a gem on him. I would go R3 till you get the dupe. His stagger with MD is awesome, I really like to use him vs hyperion as it makes him a normal fight with out power gain for the most part or any champs that gets buffs. If you get a duped voodoo I would take him to R4 over hood, but a close call for me. I just recently got a 5* Voodoo and wish I could R4 him now, but not enough T2's. If we got rank down tickets I still wouldn't use it on Hood because I like him. Here is how he stacks up in the profile.

pxw8wp4qnjbp.png
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Thanks all for the advice.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    id be very happy if i got him. hes very underrated and a hyperion killer since his staggers nulls power gain
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    My 4* Hood is one of my favorite champs. However I didn't rank him because everybody said GR and Dorm were better to rank.
    I wish I ranked Hood...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hood is one of my favorite champs. Use his invisibility to counter unblockable specials by dashing back and holding, then in cool down you steal power and stagger to reach L2 to hex and get invisible again. Keep repeating. I think he is very under rated as a champ, just because so many mystics are so good, but he more than holds his own. Mine is 4/55 sig 90 5*, I would definitely brank unduped to r3
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I personnally still have Problems with my Hoody, hes like a Little bit difficult, but hes one of my best champs. Sadly i dont have him awakened, this would be greeeeeat.
    Only Problem i see in Hoody is that he has no usage in any synergys, just a small one with ghost.
    I prefere Teams who really base on every Champion helping out the other with synergys :) I LOVE my heimdal thatfor
    Talked to much again ^^
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I really enjoy Hood
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    He is best universal Mystic champ
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Agree with SuperSam57. Hood is my go-to for Hyp now.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    His synergy with Ghost is great, allowing her to tank SP3s, and he holds his own, as folks say. I have him at 3/45 and will be considering him to go up down the road.