**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* Blade or R2 6* Killmonger?

So I was lucky enough to pull a 6* Killmonger out of the featured, but I'm torn apart on who to rank up. Please give me your suggestions, and why you'd choose one.

R5 5* Blade or R2 6* Killmonger? 63 votes

Blade to R5 (Unduped)
42%
GKaineSnakeEyes69BitterSteelCapWW2gatra_hpDanicb94VartoxSpeedbumpSac123_AwesomeKyloRenGNASTYVuDahShinyMew2arsjumSuperSam57BlackGekkougaTom3579DipseyThecrusher_9756shchong2 27 votes
Killmonger to R2
57%
DL864RektorGolden_GuardianMr_PlatypusArchieMagpie1_sfu_koraxAppieDoc_HollamonUnevenZeroJerryJiveradqqedfyvrNomarigerolTeddersFoxhero007NeowantsyouZzzcptawesome299ChuckNorrisSavio444vinniegainz 36 votes

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Neither. Wait till you get an awakening gem for blade to r5 him.

Killmonger is great but not as useful as blade for content.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Blade to R5 (Unduped)
    BLADE without doubt, God Tiers 5* Champions are way more useful than the current 6* Champions, until resources to rank 3 6* Champions arrive, i wouldn't rank a 6* Champ to rank 2, only Void, Angela, Hulk Ragnarok and maybe Hela are worth but most of them need to be duped, so... enjoy ur 5 stars for now :)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Killmonger to R2
    6*s are the future, and the future is now. If you have a 6* that isn’t trash, you should level them up.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade to R5 (Unduped)
    Wait u should do killmonger I clicked the wrong one
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Votes are 50/50. I don't know who to choose, I love both of them.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Killmonger to R2
    go for the 6*, moreover if you care about prestige, Killmonger's will be higher than Blade's
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited April 2018
    Killmonger to R2
    Plus, what happened if you can't manage to dupe Blade ? Not awakened he's not as interesting