**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice Man (unduped) or Archangel (duped) to R5

Ice Man (unduped) or Archangel (duped) to R5 39 votes

Ice Man (unawakened)
30%
GKaineLoPrestiFireballs5EvilRazorSolrac_2AlCapone2727nameplasLt_Magnum_1flygamerG0311VaultAl_ahad 12 votes
Archangel (awakened)
69%
Yarah_DahileKenny292vg2782Dexman1349adqqedfyvrLegendMonStaRphillgreenRavenrob_33ShinyMew2SuperSam57Mcfly89vinniegainzHulk_SmellsxananabananaDingaloiR0NLuNGXFA_RebootedPrimeSaviour_27cx23433shadow_lurker22 27 votes

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Can't go wrong with either. Just depends if you're in need of a great immune or not
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    That’s where my dilemma comes in. I already have some great bleed champs, GP, X23, Blade, Elektra...but no immune champs.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Iceman,Iceman.

Archangels great against non immunes,but not against immunes,But Icey boi better in terms of utility,And isn't hampered by cold immunity that much.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Archangel (awakened)
    9bwi0x3pca4s.png

I do like Iceman and ya vs bleed/poison immune AA doesn't work, but I'm sure you have answers for those as well. I destroy the majority of the content with my AA... as long as it can bleed/poison lol
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Ice Man (unawakened)
    Steelhead wrote: »
    That’s where my dilemma comes in. I already have some great bleed champs, GP, X23, Blade, Elektra...but no immune champs.

Elektra can fill the role as a budget AA for the ability accuracy reduction (And you also have Blade for Mystics and stuff). AA his damage is awesome, but not really essential.

Go for Iceman, you're gonna need an immune champ. It will help your roster the most at the moment. But definitely rank AA after.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Ice Man (unawakened)
    If you talking about the 4 star champions, Iceman will give you more utility and overall he doesn't have a bad less effective fight in the contest. AA is a killer with bleed/poison his awaken ability is pretty usefull and effective, but against bleed immune this damage doesn't reach too fast, less effective let's say.
    So I would put both, but 4* Iceman first.

And if you talking about the 5 star, the things change. A R4 Iceman undupped is good already, but to invest on, AA is a better choice to R5, if he is 5 star dupped. Better Prestige, insane damage and the resources to rank 5 a 5 star still are hard to get, meaning that doesn't worth spend them in a undupped champion.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Ice Man (unawakened)
    Triple Immune. Ice armor. Damage overtime against immunes. Enough said.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Some great input. I’m leaning towards ice man for the immunity, since I don’t have any others.
    I’m not yet in a position to start investing in my five stars. The four star champs are still useful for what I need them to do right now. Thanks for the help guys!