**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI cheating HARD in War.

I'm aware at how many gripe posts that I see on the forums and how a good bit of them are dismissed. No, I don't record my gameplay. However, I am very aware of the mechanics and timing of MCOC and know when something isn't working "as intended". Today in war - the regular 4 light hit combos - 4th hit parried by AI. Today in war - the 3 light hit finished with a medium - parried by AI. Today in war - 4 light hits followed with an sp 1 or 2 (I tested both) Parried. Today in war to see if I was CRAZY.. 3 light hit combo, then use the sp 1 or 2 because it is cheating.... PARRY!!! GO FIGURE. Honestly, I am ok with taking the loss on this AW because I won't spend items when the AI is doing something that as a player, I am unable to do even when my timing is perfect. No Buffs allowing the AI to pull this off. I'm aware that I will get troll responses to this and that's fine. Constructive feedback and anyone else having issues would be better.

Cheers,
LaFleur

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    I'm telling you, that it wasn't one fight that made me post this. Sitting on 100mb 5g wireless at home - the game was running smoothly and I was playing perfect. That's where my frustration lies. I had come off playing AQ first and had not been touched for 5 fights in a row. War had other plans.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    yep, seeing the same thing. in MODOK lab because I don't play AW anymore, but I had to stop using specials if the opponent wasn't stunned bc they blocked anything I tried to chain from a combo, or the button press just didn't register and I stopped counting how many MLLLM where the last M was suddenly blocked in MODOK or parried in arena. I am on a galaxy S8 active, everything else killed, solid wifi/internet connection, but micro lags are killing game controls. it's been a problem, for me at least, for months but each update changes exactly how they manifest or are exploited by the AI. the harder the content, the more obvious because the dumb AI doesn't exploit it, but I can still see my champ not responding to my commands.
  • I am seeing this same effect in AWESOME. No matter which hero I use, the SP1 and SP2 button fails to operate. So the AI nails me. Like the original poster I too am on a solid 5g Wi-Fi connection early morning. I too am okay with AW losses over this. I refuse to be pay to win. I just wanted to post this problem still exists. I even switched to another device I had "still new in the box", updated necessary device software and game app ... only to see same SP button failures. Galaxy Tab A.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    i think AI reaction is faster and smarter in war compared to any other content in the game ...
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Faster and smarter should not be able to break combos and parry perfectly timed specials that work in every other aspect of the game. Kabam - seriously and constructively we don't believe you. This is broken -not working as intended.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Moderators have said the AI has not been altered. They also said the extra node in AQ was not added intentionally. Those things combined give the impression that changes are made beyond the awareness of forum moderators.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    To validate the logical point some times require more then words, it’s not me that need validation, I can relate that something is off in AW. But if we seek some solution then a video will be really helpful. If you use iOS then it’s very easy to record.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    To validate the logical point some times require more then words, it’s not me that need validation, I can relate that something is off in AW. But if we seek some solution then a video will be really helpful. If you use iOS then it’s very easy to record.

Already did that, tagged multiple moderators multiple times for input. Got 0 responses.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Yes it is very frustrating