**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will he be a playable champion?

ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
The graphic below comes from Marvel's website, but does this mean that Captain America will have an Infinity War skin?
6yyuowxqnhg7.png

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh I really hope so!!! For over a year I've been thinking to myself "I love having 2 Caps that I don't use, but a trio of them would be great."

A third that's actually usable.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Oh I really hope so!!! For over a year I've been thinking to myself "I love having 2 Caps that I don't use, but a trio of them would be great."

I hope they do iron man justice now. It’s funny that in Mcoc universe he made a terrible suit, his best friend a terrible suit, a terrible suit made to combat hulk, another terrible suit but then cap used his suit technology to make himself a much better one but then Tony made Spider-Man the best suit of all.

Also I want an infinity war cap so much, I think he looks awesome in both the movie trailers and in that picture.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018

I hope they do iron man justice now. It’s funny that in Mcoc universe he made a terrible suit, his best friend a terrible suit, a terrible suit made to combat hulk, another terrible suit but then cap used his suit technology to make himself a much better one but then Tony made Spider-Man the best suit of all.

Also I want an infinity war cap so much, I think he looks awesome in both the movie trailers and in that picture.

I think they should brainstorm and Buff every single hero in infinity war that's trash in mcoc
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm excited that they are adding the infinity war versions but I kinda wish they would just buff the old versions. or here's an idea- everyone with an og iron man or cap gets it updated to the new release version
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited April 2018
    I don't think Thanos will be a usable champion, i think he will be an special Boss, about Captain and Iron Man i really want a good version of them, if it isn't now then there will never be one
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    @Ketchup1791 OG Captain America is a great counter to Mordo. His fatigue debuff makes it possible to parry Mordo and get in a full combo. But I agree with you, they have been all but left in the dust.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    @Silas_Feanor143 Right. I forgot they made fatigue shut off Mordo's evade. I'll keep that in mind if we get a tough Mordo boss for a monthly event or something soon.