**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool or Magik to rank 4?

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
Who would you prioritize, neither duped

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    5* or 4*?

If 5*, id probably go for Gp first. If 4*, probably Magik as at that point in the game, power controllers are very important to have early on. Yes gp has power control but its not as solid as Magiks.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    5 star or 4 star? it probably doesn't matter but 5 stars are harder to dupe. Also it depends on what other champs you have. I would lean towards magik tho
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Yeah prolly magik. She is a great power locker and although gp is great, I personally believe that magik will take you farther
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    neither is a bad choice, as a 5 star probably gwenpool, because the damage will still be insane. With magik her main use is the wall-lock intercept, which could be done with a 4 star magik
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    It really depends on what type of content you’re wanting them for. Both great champs depending on their use.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Magik. Hands down.
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Vincew80 wrote: »
    It really depends on what type of content you’re wanting them for. Both great champs depending on their use.

I have completed act 5 really only looking to use in aq or war more than likely. Already have star lord and drax at rank 4 and hopefully a 6* when i finish exploring uncollected

Should note i have deep wounds maxed

I was in a similar situation after exploring act 5. I had GP or DV to r5 & ultimately went GP since she hits harder & is better for LOL. I’d probably give magik a nod in aq for overall use. Aw really depends on the lane you take. GP works great for me but I always take out the unblockable sp1 node & it’s typically spidey.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    7bi1exoq4d6q.png

I had that choice once. I went magik and haven’t had a second thought.

Magik destroys MD champs in AWA and is amazing at dropping bosses and destroyed most the Event quests bosses this month for me and last month.
    GP’s power control can be great as well depending on if they’re bleed immune or not. Definitely not at magiks level though.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    It depends on your needs, Magik is a god at all content, incredible good for questing, AQ and AW, she only lack of power at LOL, specially on AQ and AW Magik is more useful than Gwenpool, her power control is amazing and her limbo sometimes is underrated, about Gwenpool, well she's amazing too, but not as good as Magik at AQ and AW, the only content where i see Gwenpool as a better option than Magik is at LOL, i would go with Magik
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Magik
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    So what was the point of asking?
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited April 2018
    xNig wrote: »
    So what was the point of asking?

I know... 90% said Magik but he still went for Gwenpool XD