**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Will he be a playable champion?

ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
The graphic below comes from Marvel's website, but does this mean that Captain America will have an Infinity War skin?
6yyuowxqnhg7.png

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Oh I really hope so!!! For over a year I've been thinking to myself "I love having 2 Caps that I don't use, but a trio of them would be great."

A third that's actually usable.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Oh I really hope so!!! For over a year I've been thinking to myself "I love having 2 Caps that I don't use, but a trio of them would be great."

I hope they do iron man justice now. It’s funny that in Mcoc universe he made a terrible suit, his best friend a terrible suit, a terrible suit made to combat hulk, another terrible suit but then cap used his suit technology to make himself a much better one but then Tony made Spider-Man the best suit of all.

Also I want an infinity war cap so much, I think he looks awesome in both the movie trailers and in that picture.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018

I hope they do iron man justice now. It’s funny that in Mcoc universe he made a terrible suit, his best friend a terrible suit, a terrible suit made to combat hulk, another terrible suit but then cap used his suit technology to make himself a much better one but then Tony made Spider-Man the best suit of all.

Also I want an infinity war cap so much, I think he looks awesome in both the movie trailers and in that picture.

I think they should brainstorm and Buff every single hero in infinity war that's trash in mcoc
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm excited that they are adding the infinity war versions but I kinda wish they would just buff the old versions. or here's an idea- everyone with an og iron man or cap gets it updated to the new release version
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    edited April 2018
    I don't think Thanos will be a usable champion, i think he will be an special Boss, about Captain and Iron Man i really want a good version of them, if it isn't now then there will never be one
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    @Ketchup1791 OG Captain America is a great counter to Mordo. His fatigue debuff makes it possible to parry Mordo and get in a full combo. But I agree with you, they have been all but left in the dust.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    @Silas_Feanor143 Right. I forgot they made fatigue shut off Mordo's evade. I'll keep that in mind if we get a tough Mordo boss for a monthly event or something soon.