**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar in AQ

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
What's going on here with this company man. Who decided to randomly add a Sub boss that's much more difficult than the boss of the map. Power gain and bleed, bleed immunity. What a joke people are already MISERABLE in AQ. MISERABLE. Boring, not fun. Now we need 5 people to take out a ridicules sub boss that is trying people's patience. Game over? Kabam are you throwing the towel in, is this the final year for your game? We as a player believe your, time and time again does a Terrible, Terrible job running this game. And once again you show us this. Is this intentional? Please leave my constructive post up.

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    next week should be better with them FINALLY nerfing sentinels
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Did you ever think to bring in a bleed immune power control champion such as ghost rider or Dormammu
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I took soloed the second MS on day 4 with a magik. Just let limbo handle the bleed damage
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    It’s most because of time being timed out since her power gain 100% is hard to keep track of when not having a power control champion. That be another story if Morningstar without 100% power gain is easy to defeat
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    This seems a Kabam's strategy to players use more Blade, Ghost Rider, Luke Cage and Iceman in AQ than in AW.
    The 'method' to don't Nerf that Utility God Champs.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Easy to solo any boss with r4 5* champions. Not all players have those kind of options.
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    edited April 2018
    @DTMelodicMetal my gr and lc are r3

@SmokingSurfer took one time and a 5hit combo with lc. 3 minutes and maybe 15 seconds. im not entirely sure where you're getting your numbers.

baiting her l1 is easy as pie. not sure why all the hate. i guess now that kabam is nerfing sentinels, its time to focus conplaints elsewhere. smh
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Morningstar is brutal but is what it is
    jlc80203 wrote: »
    @DTMelodicMetal my gr and lc are r3

@SmokingSurfer took one time and a 5hit combo with lc. 3 minutes and maybe 15 seconds. im not entirely sure where you're getting your numbers.

baiting her l1 is easy as pie. not sure why all the hate. i guess now that kabam is nerfing sentinels, its time to focus conplaints elsewhere. smh

Luke Cage can solo at r3 because gains attack for each exhaustion debuff he inflicts, Ghost Rider can regain health lost from timing out.

@jlc80203 what prestige was your alliance running on Map 5? My alliance hit 10K+ this past cycle on day 5, I used 5* r4 Ultron and timed out against Morningstar in each tier. Didn’t use items this cycle so no complaints on my end, but it’s clear that a large amount of players are frustrated because they don’t have one of the few 5* champions needed to avoid using high amounts of items against Morningstar in AQ (Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Quake, duped Magik, etc).
    Supermjb91 wrote: »
    Ive done a solo on morning star with my rank 3 quake while start fight with 28%health

@Supermjb91 Included Quake above. I may try bringing my max 4* Quake next time for Morningstar. What was your alliance prestige the day of that screenshot?
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    @DTMelodicMetal starting day was 6100, last day was 10.5k
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Marri wrote: »
    Luke Cage, Vision, or just bring Electro and let her hit you. Revive, rinse, repeat, you can do that at work with your phone on your lap.

Forums need to introduce a rediculous post meter....
    jlc80203 wrote: »
    @DTMelodicMetal starting day was 6100, last day was 10.5k

Nice, just above ours. I use my 5* Luke Cage in AW for path 9’s spite/bleed node, going to have to take my 4* Luke Cage to 5/50 if 4* Quake turns out to be a poor option.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    He killed ms in 9 hits ??
  • Guy_NoirGuy_Noir Posts: 31
    MS is so easy to fight though. The fact that you need a bleed immune is annoying but I don't think it's harder. Her specials are not hard to evade and she is pretty aggressive so it's not like you spend insane amounts of time baiting them.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I think it's any fight where you have a time limit, have to bait a million times, and don't have access to a good power control option (due to bleed immune) that makes for an annoying fight. Most aren't upset at her damage or the bleed, just time constraints on the 2nd MS. Quake is a viable option though, for those that have one at a high enough rank. 4*50 Quake will probably time out on later days with a high enough prestige though, but should only need enough life for parries + the occasional slip.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Dwark wrote: »
    Marri wrote: »
    Luke Cage, Vision, or just bring Electro and let her hit you. Revive, rinse, repeat, you can do that at work with your phone on your lap.

Forums need to introduce a rediculous post meter....

Well, it worked for RoL wolvie, and Electro would even do more static shock damage bc of class advantage!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    MS would not be an issue of they removed the Oppressive soul node and get her unduped.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    No one mentioned iceman? Stack frostbites then parry heavy? Plus coldsnap.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I solo her easilly with Vision, just get time out on last 2 days cause of the high prestige, Vision damage is too low, i m not using glass cannon atm tough
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Have you thought about using Groot?

B/c if you have, don't, it's a terrible idea. He doesn't do any damage! Why would anyone think of using Groot for anything?

How dare you.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    There is a counter to every champs in this game and you have 9 other alliance members to bring the appropriate champs for specific lanes and bosses. I don’t have Blade, GR, Luke Cage, OR Iceman higher than a 3* but plenty of people in my alliance do so we work together to do want we gotta do.