**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag or Super Skilled Servers

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/hBF7NZoGi1I

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of lag? I use an IPhone 7 and have an internet connection of 100+ MB/s with Spectrum. Multiple alliance teammates have said the game has been lagging for them as well, some are Android users and some are iOS users so this is cleary not a device issue.

Comments

• Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I have 700+ mb, new iPhone 8+, a netgear x8 nighthawk and i get lag all of the damn time. Dropped blocks, jumping from one side of screen out of nowhere, during my combo(medium light light light lag comboed) , lag on there specials, lag on my specials so they get blocked, and lag on their heavies to where I can’t evade it half of the time. Been like this for me for 2 updates now. Garbage. Making me want to hang it up.
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Agreed,game lags constantly I’ve really had enough now rarely pick the game up ..how can a game that one could never put down become in recent months an utter pile of dog s**t ..leaving me ally today coz I just contribute no more ...just can’t understand how these developers seem to think with theses awful updates that this is the way forward as more and more guys are walking away....
    I can say hand on heart that there is no other app that I play that plays as awful as this....
    And these guys waste your time asking for stupid information about your using..
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If you are experiencing lag in game, please contribute to one of our static threads about the issue. This will help us as we investigate performance issues in game.

Depending on your device, please post in the iOS thread or the Android thread, using the template provided in the first post. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.