**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How could nameless hyperion in Master mode is harder than uncollected?

Kabam seriously you had messed up the difficulties and nodes in master and uncollected. How could they put debuff immune in the master but remove it in the uncollected. Debuff immune & strike back for hyperion nameless on chapter 2.1 master mode, should not be there, as that was over buffed for master mode. Then on the uncollected it's not appeared.

You know there are so many low level players are struggling in master to explore them with their limited champs they have. So you cannot only consider your income by hoping them spend more their money for this unworthy exploration rewards.

Please review the node and take out something to make it more reasonable.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well uncollected had power shield and strike back...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    At least uncollected Hyp wasn’t debuff Immune. Take dormamu, Luke cage or gwenpool or iceman for master. There are counters.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabam seriously you had messed up the difficulties and nodes in master and uncollected. How could they put debuff immune in the master but remove it in the uncollected. Debuff immune & strike back for hyperion nameless on chapter 2.1 master mode, should not be there, as that was over buffed for master mode. Then on the uncollected it's not appeared.

You know there are so many low level players are struggling in master to explore them with their limited champs they have. So you cannot only consider your income by hoping them spend more their money for this unworthy exploration rewards.

Please review the node and take out something to make it more reasonable.

id say iceman is the best counter for hypey. keep hitting him till he gets his s3 then your ice armour saves you and just load up frost bites on him while pumping your s1 and that should kill him.

a suggestion anyway and if you have icey too of course
  • Lol im not asking who to bring in this quest.
    And you know that i dont have that all mentioned champs as im only lvl 47.
    Last master quest, I was able to explore with some effort but i dont think i can do it again in this event.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Valletta_Wong have you tried the uncollected Hyperion?

I found him a lot harder than the master version. I’m not sure why but he was a bit of a pain lol
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Lol im not asking who to bring in this quest.
    And you know that i dont have that all mentioned champs as im only lvl 47.
    Last master quest, I was able to explore with some effort but i dont think i can do it again in this event.

who do you have then?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Is master hyperion immune to power drain?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I tried 4* 4/40 duped Iceman and he gets to his second sp3 before my ice armor comes back.

He's not immune to power drain, but he always eventually gets to his sp3 since you can't trap him in the corner with parries.
    At least uncollected Hyp wasn’t debuff Immune. Take dormamu, Luke cage or gwenpool or iceman for master. There are counters.

Gwenpool can't counter him. She is a debuff champ...
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Gwenpool can't counter him. She is a debuff champ...

So? You take hyperion against duped gwenpool, without assassin mastery, and try to kill her using only sp3. Let me know when you win
    Oh yeah, my Gwenpool is not duped so I forget about her taking the sp3.
  • @Valletta_Wong have you tried the uncollected Hyperion?

I found him a lot harder than the master version. I’m not sure why but he was a bit of a pain lol

yeah tried it on my friend's account.
    if you use same account for uncol and master, then it's true, master is easier as you face low rating & health enemy for your rosters. you even can auto play it if you have 5* maxed.

i talked about so called balancing levels.
    hyperion node debuff immune, strike back + powergain ability in the master would drain any item inventoy for medium players who lean on 4*s 5/50 and 4/40
    since master was doable so far for the players but today it is much like high in the sky.
    yes we can finish him but it will actually drain our items.

what a real pain.
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Is master hyperion immune to power drain?
    I dont think so. never tried it cos I dont have power drain champ.
    who do you have then?
    blade, GP, medusa, loki, magik (all unduped), and duped GR

note: Loki can steal his powergain with sp1 but it will cost a bar of power up to hyperion. useless.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Sounds like you rely too much on debuffs (parry & bleed), and you need to learn other ways to beat content. I'm not saying it isn't difficult, but it is definitely beatable.

Master was debuff immune, but you could still Nullify and Power Steal with Scarlet Witch. You could also use champs like Iceman who can eat Specials, but he still needs to be sufficiently leveled so that you don't lose your armor with just block damage since Hype hits so hard.

Uncollected version has Strike back (gain 1 bar of power when you use a special), but also has Power Guard (only takes damage from special attacks). In that fight, you are literally giving Hype the rope to hang you with.

Both fights required A LOT of baiting and even with 5/50 champs I still used a couple revives (now 100% explored Heroic, Master & Uncollected)
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Sounds like you rely too much on debuffs (parry & bleed), and you need to learn other ways to beat content. I'm not saying it isn't difficult, but it is definitely beatable.

Master was debuff immune, but you could still Nullify and Power Steal with Scarlet Witch. You could also use champs like Iceman who can eat Specials, but he still needs to be sufficiently leveled so that you don't lose your armor with just block damage since Hype hits so hard.

Uncollected version has Strike back (gain 1 bar of power when you use a special), but also has Power Guard (only takes damage from special attacks). In that fight, you are literally giving Hype the rope to hang you with.

Both fights required A LOT of baiting and even with 5/50 champs I still used a couple revives (now 100% explored Heroic, Master & Uncollected)

well, another uncollected player.
    as I said before, master mode felt easier for you guys because it's health, levels, etc are much lower than uncollected version. with the same rosters, it will not spend as much items as in the uncollected. that's normal.

master also has strike back (which you may not noticed it), and the power guard in the uncollected is not really a problem as you can use wolvie, GP, magik etc which inflict debuff. (does it means that uncollected players also rely on debuff? )

yes, we rely on debuff as medium players. we can evade or fight with all of our skills - no parry or bleed, but all ended with his sp3 at the end of his power gains. so the debuff is very useful for us. and we do not have so many good champs as yours to pickup. not all.

Im just wondering why Kabam didnt look at this to consider putting right buffs on right levels.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Haven't tried the Master Hype yet. This quest is soooo long. Did uncollected and almost done with heroic. Magik destroys the uncollected Hype.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Hes not difficult people are just noobs
    As usual i did Uncollected one 1st and allready 100% in a day then went on easy questing and 100% herioc and master with 5/50s
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They did the same thing last month.
    The sentinels before the boss (Bishop) in master 3.1 (I think) were much harder than they were in uncollected
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Blade+GR synergy. Half the time the power gains won’t actually trigger as danger sense will be active, easy.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Blade+GR synergy. Half the time the power gains won’t actually trigger as danger sense will be active, easy.

*Ahem*You forgetting something?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I used Hawkeye for both difficulties. One thing I did notice about the master mode, he would have 3 bars but mostly used his second special. So FOR ME, not speaking for everyone....he was easier in master mode
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    When I was level 47, I remember Master mode's that I had a hard time completing and/or couldn't complete.

Keep progressing. You'll eventually get all the champs you need to always clear Master, then eventually Uncollected.