**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How could this be possible?

Please kabam.. i pulled all the **** available in the contest.. just pulled that SH.. only magik (awakened with gem) and medusa (still unduped) are top champs.. 30 5* opened in 2 years.. ig634lbwossn.jpg

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hawkeye... Phoenix... Yellow Jacket... Mordo... Nebula... Rocket Raccoon...
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Ah.. nice champs..
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    So how many times have you duped Netflix DD and HulkBuster?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yeah that’s some poor luck. Hawkeye isn’t bad as is, and Mordo can be a defender if not for diversity.. but yeah. I think Kabam is manually rigging your crystals. Try opening them when it’s like 4am their time, maybe they’ll be sleeping and won’t see you spinning it.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Unless we see the rest it’s hard to say how bad your pulls were, but I wouldn’t like to have that either! Mine’s similarly bad..
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Unless we see the rest it’s hard to say how bad your pulls were, but I wouldn’t like to have that either! Mine’s similarly bad..

There's nothing more to show.. unless medusa and magik that i wrote..
    Oh it says 30 5*s in your post. You meant 20 I assume

Under this screen there are a BP classic, cap america.. over ther screen duped ironfist electra RHulk(i'm waiting to dupe him to rank up)
    edited April 2018
    Oh it says 30 5*s in your post. You meant 20 I assume

Read everything..
    This is what I’ve got, and of course, the first and only champion I’ve duped is the one champ in the game you never want to dupe! I awakened Hulk.
    3d1b2eclzunl.jpeg
    rcdptimxelwj.jpg
    Just take a look at my gold to understand the situation..
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    No surprise. They are surely rigging the crystals, though there is no evidence. I think 80% of the pulls results in original and old outdated champs. Unless you are a whale, chance to get a decent one is very slim. After all, they don’t have to show the drop rate among champs you would get. Yes, they showed 20% chance for featured only to be replaced by featured pool which includes mostly bad and very bad champs.

I’m a free to play, so I don’t have much to complain about my luck. I used to believe that FGM gems is where Kabam make $$$, but I had never tried them before I completed 100% Act 5. Recently, I spent 3000 units that I saved to try my luck, getting 3* Sabretooth, 2 useless 4* and 7 junk 3*. Imagine someone has to spend +$100 to get those cr**, I just but laugh.

Those with 5* duped Proxima probably spent thousand to get her. They are the ones Kabam has been serving.

Anyway, Nebula is decent and Karnaz may have some use now.
  • That’s how it is. You’ll get old outdated champs who depend on being awakened to be usable. But what’s fun in having to rank up unawakened champs? I opened up another champ OG Spider-Man another unawakened champ. None of my 5* are awakened. At this point I don’t even care. Game is becoming boring anyway.