**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear kabam .....

Plz make uncollected easier. I already wasted 1k units last month. Now i wasted 700 units this month. Didnt even explore 3.2. I hope next month will be better.

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Then don't do it. I do it with 5/50 champs so it's not impossible. If its costing you too much, don't do it. I think that they should keep the difficulty the same
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Gully is cheap, but the rest is not any worse than usual.

If you don’t have a few high burst damage champs alive at the end it could cost you some revives for sure.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I use 1 4/55 and 4 5/50 champs
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I use 1 4/55 and 4 5/50 champs
    h47500pw0s63.gif
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @Mrbeast6000

How are you at intercepting? Once you get intercepting down the game starts to get easier, then it becomes understanding the nodes and how to play them
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Intercept with light atttacks. Anticipate when the AI will dash in from long range, that way you can back up if they don’t take the bait and you don’t get caught with an immediate counter attack. Practice in low energy game modes like ROL.
  • Do a lower level till your ready for the collter
  • GalahhGalahh Posts: 32
    Plz make uncollected easier. I already wasted 1k units last month. Now i wasted 700 units this month. Didnt even explore 3.2. I hope next month will be better.

1000 + 700 let me do my math ✋☝️👆that’s 1700 units wasted
  • They are still only giving PHC shards for duels... lmao