**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlett Witch Giving You the Advantage

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
se34katty23l.png
This is the only screenshot I could get, but it is the same for the regular SW. Is this intended or is it a bug? I know that Red Hulk does not have fury buffs so???

Comments

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    While this may sorta be a bug, this is so insignificant in reference to all other bugs currently in game. Posts like these just distract devs from addressing real issues. In a couple weeks she’ll be gone, and so will your “extra” fury stack at the start of this one fight.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    It's not a bug
    Scarlet witch at random moment buffs the opponent with fury or armor up when she gets hit
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It's very intended. There are 8 possible outcomes from her striking the opponent, and her being struck.

Striking the opponent:
    Inflicts Weakness on foe
    Inflicts Power Lock on foe
    Inflicts Stun on foe
    Scarlet Regenerates
    Scarlet gains Cruelty
    Scarlet gains Fury
    Scarlet Power Steals the opponent
    Opponent gains Armor Up

Being struck:
    Inflicts Weakness on foe
    Inflicts Exhaustion on foe
    Inflicts Heal Block on foe
    Inflicts Poison on foe
    Both Scarlet and the foe are Power Drained to 0
    Scarlet gains Power Gain
    Scarlet gains Armor Up
    Opponent gains Fury

As you can see, there was designed to be one outcome that benefits the opponent. This is all about randomness!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    se34katty23l.png
    This is the only screenshot I could get, but it is the same for the regular SW. Is this intended or is it a bug? I know that Red Hulk does not have fury buffs so???
    Not big into reading abilities huh?
    @XFA_Rebooted @Dwark
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    se34katty23l.png
    Not big into reading abilities huh?
    @XFA_Rebooted @Dwark

Well, I did, but Kabam didn't exactly say what @YoMoves stated.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I thought that his Red Hulk was flying lol :D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    EvilRazor wrote: »
    I thought that his Red Hulk was flying lol :D

Yea, that's what I thought at FIRST glance at time_0 when I read it, but after observing Rulk's buffs, then I noticed the FURY icon .... But I still think Rulk flying could be an advantage, LOL, just kidding.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It's a bird, it's a plane, it's just redhulk 😂😂
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    se34katty23l.png

I shall use the same meme onto you, as you did to me! Gosh, read the dang abilities, people! Not sure how you didn't know about this, but knew only 2 characters have special SP3 animations...

vo69cjoy8y1o.png

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    se34katty23l.png

I shall use the same meme onto you, as you did to me! Gosh, read the dang abilities, people! Not sure how you didn't know about this, but knew only 2 characters have special SP3 animations...

vo69cjoy8y1o.png

Touche. 😂
    I am asking because Kabam did not clearly state it in the abilities section imo.