**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champ coming will it be good

y09wt23yki6f.png
This now means that cap innftry war is coming so maybe it will be like x man event which had 3 champs

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    It's possible that Thanos might not be playable, and just a boss, but hopefully that's not true. Although if Infinity Thanos, a champion with all 6 infinity stones and can control the universe, isn't the new best champion in the game, that would be dumb. Also I'm really hoping the new iron man is good cause he's my favorite marvel character and every single version of him currently is nothing but dissapointment.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It will most likely be 2x champions since the month can't afford 3x new introductions ... This meaning that if those champs are coming to the contest, that Thanos will probably not be a playable champion, and most likely a quest boss.

There is no info of the characters, so no one knows how they will be
  • It maybe be 2 but kabam never said about cap
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It maybe be 2 but kabam never said about cap

Kabam never said anything about iron man or thanos either, to the best of my knowledge
  • It was said by mcoc trous
    Trucos is not kabam
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Trucos is not kabam

So?We should know,With infinity war coming,Some new,(preferably better) versions of characters shall bless,or damn us.
    All i was saying is that none of the champions (apart from thanos) were confirmed. They were partially confirmed now with that new picture
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    All i was saying is that none of the champions (apart from thanos) were confirmed. They were partially confirmed now with that new picture

Yeah,lol.And,"partially" seems like,"omg,200% confirmed!" for some of us.
  • Achilleous_07Achilleous_07 Posts: 22
    There is enough of the same characters in this game. Kabam should be upgrading/ revamping old ones instead of bringing in a 3rd Ironman or captain America.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd bet $$$ they don't release Thanos as a playable champ.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I want HELLCOW
  • My god hellcowvl33xhbf71bc.png
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    There is NO WAY they will release Thanos as a Champion, I mean come on guys
    *cough* unless they want to make money off everyone spending tons of cash on a crystal with Thanos in it *cough*