**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battle Chips NERFED?!?!?!?!

Just opened over 400k Battle chips and didn't even get 400 Credits out of it and the average credit drop was 15 credits.

I know Kabam wants people to spend cash, but if things keep getting nerfed, i'm not spending ANYTHING!
I used to spend cash like crazy, till the last major Nerf, which gutted my Strange and SW, really it feels like a complete waste to spend as anything you INVEST in, can be Nerfed to absolute useless, just makes me close my pockets...Think i've only bought 1 or 2 things since...

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I opened 100 this morning and got 500 units. It's just luck
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    It varies a lot. After 12.0, average units rate did drop a bit, but overall you can either find 500 or 100 out of 50 crystals, so I wouldn't say something happened
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to move your Thread to Suggestions and Requests. Thanks!
  • Umm I opened 400,000 Battle chips...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's RNG. The Drops are random and scattered. You could get Units with one Crystal, or none with 20. They haven't been nerfed. You had an unlucky roll.
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    I opened 10 of them and i got 100 units. Its just random.
    Jotaro wrote: »
    I opened 10 of them and i got 100 units. Its just random.

My best was 105 from 4 Crystals.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I've felt a lower drop rate in arena crystals too opened 40 and only 30 units never had such a low count before not even close. Im saving up chips to do a big opening to see if it is just me being unlucky or messed up drop rates.
    Sungj wrote: »
    I've felt a lower drop rate in arena crystals too opened 40 and only 30 units never had such a low count before not even close. Im saving up chips to do a big opening to see if it is just me being unlucky or messed up drop rates.

Each Crystal is an individual Rate. The odds don't increase by opening multiple. That's why it's random. For example, if the Drop Rate for Units is 5% (no idea what it actually is, just an example), then you would have many chances at 5% each. It's just how they land.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yup, like Gwisdom said. But I wonder if that applies to special attacks too? Hawkeye's signature doesn't seem to be triggering at the stated percentage, but maybe its just multiple bad rolls? Or because its ROL?
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Yup, like Gwisdom said. But I wonder if that applies to special attacks too? Hawkeye's signature doesn't seem to be triggering at the stated percentage, but maybe its just multiple bad rolls? Or because its ROL?

I have a number of theories about procurement against strong AI.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    edited June 2017
    0j2fqajy1p6p.png

last time i opened over 1,001,800 battle chip haven't found him but got over 2000 units. before that half of that...and now i accepted that he will never show up for me in Battle Chip.

Bless You Kabam
  • Guarantee they change the unit drop on this. I'd like more units to p-lease!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've done really well on units lately but went through a dry spell not long ago. It is random.