**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyprone sould have a different tag

7j45boc03dpp.png
This is becues if you have been reading the comics hyprone was in a team called the 8q9njhra41ua.png
He also was in the new advenges but he that tag kabam do it

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So? Heroes are sometimes evil and sometimes good in comics. Captain America was part of hydra the whole time, iron man has routinely been villainous in the comics, Hank Pym (ant man) got mixed with ultron at some point. Kabam chose to take Hyperion from when he was a hero, it doesn’t matter if he was a villain at some point.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    7j45boc03dpp.png
    This is becues if you have been reading the comics hyprone was in a team called the 8q9njhra41ua.png

We don't want hypey boi to be steamroller by blade,right?

Anyway,This could be applied to doctor doom and many other villains after axis,
    They could pull a surprise move and introduce Dr.Doom when he was good.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There's that really obscure storyline where spider-man is in the Fantastic 4. Why do they show him in his classic suit? I want him in his F4 suit.
    7j45boc03dpp.png

We don't want hypey boi to be steamrolled by blade,right?

Anyway,This could be applied to doctor doom and many other villains after axis,
    They could pull a surprise move and introduce Dr.Doom when he was good.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I literally never read one Post about Tags until Blade. XD
    I literally never read one Post about Tags until Blade. XD

There were few,but not like this.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Who's that cute girl on the right hand side of the cover? Looks like someone from Mortal Combat :D
  • Kabam onley wants blade to be god if the collter was not the villan it would be blade
  • shchong2 wrote: »
    Who's that cute girl on the right hand side of the cover? Looks like someone from Mortal Combat :D

Dont know
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    There's that really obscure storyline where spider-man is in the Fantastic 4. Why do they show him in his classic suit? I want him in his F4 suit.

Bombastic bag man
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Op I'm guessing has a hard time fighting hypes and owns a blade by this logic well the hood helped the avengers one time so he needs to be #hero
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I am the Squadron Supreme VOL (Voluntaris)

;)
  • Lol
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I am the Squadron Supreme VOL (Voluntaris)

;)
    vd3ipf94dcff.png

Here a pic of hellcow
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Ppl only talk about Blade but forget there are nodes called Villany and Tirany. Imo if they re making a marvel based game, they should follow marvel stuff. Hyperion aint no fkn hero
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    Ppl only talk about Blade but forget there are nodes called Villany and Tirany. Imo if they re making a marvel based game, they should follow marvel stuff. Hyperion aint no fkn hero

The first iteration of Hyperion was evil. Almost every single Hyperion after that was a hero. The one where his planet is destroyed, he's a hero.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    So if they wanted to be true then to the comics then champs like hyperion, cap should be tagged as both hero and villian, and that is just stupid...
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Superior Iron Man is a bigger mistake. He's literally the evil version of Iron Man and still Hero tagged
  • Did kabam do a misake¿